Chapter 23

Nathalia's P.O.V.

I stood there as Alex and

"Well I thought we just needed a little cool off. So after all the fiesco that happened I just needed some air and after that I'm all good I came back here for you boo!" She said in a flirty tone as she wrapped around her arms in Alex's body.

I can't believe that Alex like these kind of girl. Well what I was thinking...Maybe I have never really known him.

"And what the fck are you wearing? Are you out of your mind huh?" He asked her as she unwraps her arms.

Maybe we were really going too fast. I should've known better.

"It isn't too late to get back to what we used to do boo. I'm sure you've missed it too. I was the only one before right?" She said as she flirtedly traced her long fingernails on my chest.

I got disgusted to the fact that I slept beside a guy that now I'm not sure how many girls he slept with asides from me.

"I was sure that I have already made my point since you've left here." I said in a firm tone.

"Yes you did but I was used to you being mad at all times. I mean I've seen you shot innocent people right through their head." She said as she placed her hand on my chest and looked at me.

"I have seen you fume out at people out of rage. So pretty much I grew used to it. But the best thing I love about you with your anger is when we're in bed." She said as she licked Alex's lip.

That's it I lost it my eyes teared up. I just stood there watching her flirt with him. I'm tired of getting lied at. I walked away.

I need to get away from him. I needed to get away from this place. It was all from the lies that I thought was true. I was getting suffocated of the fact that I was trusting someone again but then ended up the same way. I felt my tears cascading down to my cheeks.

I ran outside hoping to get some peace somewhere. I don't know where but any place would do as long as I am away from this place. It was pretty chilly outside. It was dark and the only parts you would see are under the street lights.

I found myself wandering all alone in the streets. I passed by a park and decided to rest there for a bit. I don't really know where I should go. Should I just go back to his home?

I sat in a swing nearby and just let go of all my emotions and cried. I sat there till there were no more tears to shed. If this is what will happen every time I trust someone then I shouldn't trust anyone at all.

"Hi there I was looking at you for a while and I noticed that you were all alone." A voice said.

I looked up to see a tall buff man with a beard. He looked like someone who just got out of jail from murdering someone. I readily knew that he was up to no good.

"You look pretty." He stated as he smiled at me.

His smile gave me chills down to my spine.

"Are you lost?" He asked as he walked closer towards me.

"Stay a-away from m-me." I stated.

"I won't hurt you little girl." He answered as he walked closer.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled.

I stood up but he dashed towards me and was able to grab my wrist.

"Let go of me!" I yelled as he pulled me towards him.

He pressed his body against me. I kept on wiggling under his grasp but he was too strong for me.

"Heeelp!" I yelled as loud as I can.

"HELP M---" He covered my mouth with his hand and dragged me.

"Mmmmmpp!!!! Mmmmpp!" I screamed and wiggled trying to get away from him.

"Shush!" He says.

"Mmmmmp!!!!"

"If you don't shut up right now I might have to use this on you!" He said as he got a knife from his pocket.

Instantly I stopped screaming but my tears kept on falling. Maybe this is how my life will finally end. It's better to just to die right now than to suffer now. I wasn't really living my life. First of all there wasn't any life for me to begin with.

I just closed my eyes and let my tears flow as the man started kissing my neck.

*Bang!*

A loud gunshot was heard. I immediately saw the man laying in the ground with blood oozing from his mouth and on his head.

I stood there frozen staring at the lifeless man. Then I looked at the person who shot the guy right in the head.

It was a tall man with dark brown hair. He had a clean shave look with matching a clean haircut. He had muscular arm and he looked like a cop to be honest. He was still holding the gun pointing at my direction and when he saw me staring at him he slowly put down his gun.

He slowly approached me checking how I would react.

"Please don't hurt me." I muttered as tears were still falling from my eyes.

"I won't. Here see." He said as he threw the gun to the ground and cautiously approached me.

He went near me and knelt beside me checking if the guy was dead.

He pulled out his phone and called someone.

"Hey. I found him he's dead though."

"What?!"

"Yeah I shot him...accidentally."

"How could you shoot him accidentally???"

"I said follow not hunt."

"Isn't that a bit similar?"

"True but I didn't say kill to be exact."

"What's done is done." He said.

"Okay I'll send some back up to you."

"Okay hurry." He said.

He then kept his phone in his pocket and looked at me. As if examining me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yes.." I answered not looking at him.

"Are you lost?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered slightly dizzy maybe from the exhaustion.

"Wait you're bleeding!" He stated.

"What no I'm fine." I answered.

"No really you are. You're bleeding." He said as he gently grabbed my arm and he twisted it a bit.

"Sh*t I did that. I'm sorry. Wait let's fix it." He muttered.

He immediately tear a piece of his shirt and tied it to the wound. I finally felt the sting of the wound and realized that I was really bleeding due to a wound. I just really felt numb.

This wound was nothing compared to the injuries I have gotten before when I was still staying with my foster family. Physically, emotionally, spiritually I am broken. The chance that I thought was the chance to fix myself was all an illusion. Just a lie

"Hang on my friends are coming here to help us. You'll be safe with us." He stated as he kept on tending my wound.

I felt my vision and hearing was blurring fast and my senses were getting more numb. I just lost it. I blacked out.