Chapter 12

Nathalia's P.O.V

I'm still getting curious to what Alex do for a living but then when I ask him someone or something always interrupts.

Maybe sometime we'll be able to discuss this.

I miss my father specially my mother.

I miss them both so much. I wonder if they haven't been in an accident. I wonder what my life could have been?

"Hey..."

I looked behind to see who it was. It was Harry. Alex's right hand.

"Hey." I replied.

"You look deep in thought. Mind sharing?" He asked.

Harry seems as if he was always approachable. He has this kind of friendly vibes whenever you talk to him.

"I just wonder what my life could have been if my parents were alive." I said.

"I know for sure it would be better. But then you wouldn't have met us if that would be the case. Even though your life turned out this way. Always remember that everything happens for a reason." He said as he smiled at me and patted my hair.

I just looked at him and took in what he said.

"Okay."

"You know you kind of remind me of my sister." Harry said as I could see sadness in his eyes.

"You must miss her so much do you?" I asked.

"Yes I do..."

"Where is she?" I asked.

"She's dead..." Harry replied as he looked away.

"I-i'm sorry...I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine." Harry cut me off.

He patted my hair to assure me that it's fine.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"In life you make two kinds of persons an enemy and a friend. Sadly I met more enemies than friends. I couldn't protect her. It's my fault she's gone..." He said as tears fell from his eyes.

I couldn't help but feel sad for him.

"It's not your fault. I know that your sister wouldn't like it if you blamed yourself for her death. I know that she would scold you." I said as I gave him my handkerchief.

He dried his tears and looked at me.

"You sound like my sister." He said smiling.

"Then I'll be your sister." I said smiling back.

I got surprised when Harry suddenly engulfed me in a hug.

"Thank you." He whispered in my ear.

"Let's get back inside. Let's watch a movie to make you feel better." I said to him.

After that we went inside and made some popcorn for us to eat while watching Saw 4.

We we're busy watching when someone popped out behind us and shouted.

"BOOO!!!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Harry and I screamed in chorus.

Mason and Simon started laughing their butts off. We just looked at them laughing.

"What happened?!?" Alex said as he rushed to us.

"Well Mason and Simon here decided to scare us." Harry responded.