CHAPTER 26

Harry's P.O.V

Where could Nathalia be? I should have kept her safe. I should have stayed by her side.

Memories of me losing my sister came flashing in again. She really did resemble my little sister. She was so sweet and innocent. She was a fragile flower. I should have never left her alone with Alex the moment I knew his plan.

I drove around the block hoping to see a sign of her.

I saw a bunch of identical cars passed by. It was odd to see those since I was familiar with every car in this place.

I saw a girl walking by the side of the road and I immediately pulled over and ran to her.

"Nathalia!" I called to her but she didn't look to my way.

"Nathalia wait! Come back!"

I held her by her shoulder and the girl turned to look at me. It wasn't Nathalia.

"Oh I'm sorry I thought you were someone else. I was looking for someone." I apologized.

"No worries it's fine. I get that a lot." She replied.

"I'm sorry." I stated as I felt disappointed not finding her.

"You say that you're looking for a girl?" She asked.

"Yes. About the same height as yours fair skinned. Medium length hair." I said describing Nathalia.

"I think I saw her earlier walking around. She may have stopped around the park though?" She replied.

My hopes off finding Nathalia were lifted. I sure do hope she saw her.

"Really?? Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah she was wearing a jacket and she looked like she wasn't lost and crying." She stated.

D*MN you Alex. I should have interfered with the both of them maybe if I had done that she would have been safe and sound right now.

*Phone rings*

"Just a second."

It was Alex calling.

"Hello?" I said answering the call.

"Harry..."

I don't know but I hinted something bad happened. His tone of voice sounded off

"What?"

"I think I found Nathalia..." I said.

"WHERE? IS SHE ALRIGHT? WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?" I said.

"I'm just right down a few blocks away. Do you know where the park is?" He asked.

So this girl really saw Nathalia earlier.

"Yes I know that place. We'll be there in a sec." I stated as I ended the call.

"Thank you for your help. I think we found her." I said.

"Sure no problem." She replied.

I just gave her a quick smile and a nod and ran back to my car to go to Alex. I hope nothing bad happened to her. Please don't let the same thing happen again my mind kept on chanting.

I drove as fast as I can to reach Alex's location. I got off the car and ran to Alex. He was kneeling on the ground.

"Where's Nathalia?"

I ran towards him and saw a jacket that has patches of blood then my eyes drifted to the pool of blood beside Alex.

I halted my steps not comprehending the situation. That was Nathalia's jacket it was stained with blood. Her blood?