Chapter 7

After having breakfast and spending some time with aarya, avni slept for sometimes, as she was still not feeling well. Neil send aarya to school, and now he was alone with avni.

He looked at her from distance, and realised how important it is now to be with her. He realised that she is affected tk the core. The reason of her anger, her aggression, is just  the reflection of the inner turmoil of emotions which she is going through.

They both have lost their son, but the pain which a mother goes through, can never be understood. She is so nuch affected by the death of ivan, that she has distanced herself with everyone.

Neil went near avni, he sat next to her and looked at her with love. He caressed her hairs softly.

Neil's pov

Shayad main ye kabhi nahi samajh paunga avni....ki tumpar kya beet rahi hai.  Ek pita bhi bache se bohot pyaar karta hai....lekin ek maa....ek maa ka dard koi nahi samajh sakta....

(he looked at her and bend gently to place a soft kiss on her forehead)

Mujhe hmesha se yahi lagta rha...ki tum hum sab ko saza de rahi ho, Mujhe or aarya ko khudse dur kar rahi ho...
Lekin main ye nahi samajh paya...ki tum kis kashmakash se jhung rahi ho....

Ivan ke jaane ka ilzam tum mujhpar lgati ho...lekin tumhare gusse ka asli kaaran main samajh hi nahi paya...

Sach to ye hai avni....ki tum poori tarah se toot chuki ho....khudko kahi kho chuki ho......(neil gets emotional, a tear rolled down his eyes and he wiped it with the back of his thumb)

Tumne sirf apna beta khoya avni....lekin maine....maine toh tumhe bhi kho diyaa...

Lekin ab nahi avni....ab or nahi. Main tumhe nahi kho sakta.... tumhe vapis launga main avni....