Chapter 12

Neil - Ummm....NO AARYA...I CAN'T PARTICIPATE WITH YOU....!

.....and this just broke Aarya's heart !

Avni also turned her gaze towards him, and was shocked to hear such a reply from him.

This was more than a shock for avni, as she was unable to believe that Neil declined his daughter for anything.

Neil, who fulfil each and every wish of his daughter, just said No to her small wish.

And more than that, she was shocked to see that  He said no to singing....SINGING....?

.......

Aarya : But why papa....why cant you participate with me.....  aarya was at a verge of crying , after listeing a no from her father.

Neil held her hands softly and try to make her understand

Neil - Aarya....i am really sorry bacha...But this time i cant participate with you. Aap please apne kisi friend ke sath participate kr lo...okay...?
But i promise papa aapka performance dekhne zarur ayenge...and i know   aap hi jeetoge.....he smiled while cupping her face

Aarya shrugged his hands away No... i dont want to participate then....Or mujhe aapse baat bhi nahi karni.... she just ran away in anger

Neil - Aarya.....aarya listen.....aarya.....

Avni made her way towards neil as she was still shocked that Neil didnt want to participate in singing with aarya

Avni - Neil...tumne aarya ko mna kyu kiya .....tumne dekha na vo kitni excited thi tumhare sath gaane ke liye....
Or ab vo itni upset ho gyj hain...Why did you do that....?

Neil - Its okay avni...main use mna lunga...its not a big thing.

Avni - But it is a big thing for me neil...because i am still in shock that you said no to her...and that too for singing....

Tumhe singing se itna pyaar hain...or aaj tum singing ko mna kr rhe ho....Why....?

Neil came forward to her, looked in her eyes....and stayed silent for few seconds

He finally gained the courage to reveal a truth to avni.....which he didnt told anybody before.  

He came closer, held avni's hands, looked in her eyes and said..  .

Neil - Because.....because the day I lost my son....i vowed to myself that....THAT I WILL NEVER SING AGAIN......!

Avni was surprised to hear that... he could not believe her ears....

Neil continued.....Yes Avni....I QUIT SINGING.......And That is how I PUNISHED MYSELF, for not being able to save my son...my Ivaan....
I gave up my biggest passion for my son

Avni (shocked) - B...but neil...

Neil -  Avni please....tumhe reason janna tha.....maine tumhe bta diya....
Kyun Kab Kaise....please dont ask this.....And i dont want any further discussion on this.