Chapter 2

After hearing the courts order, neil and avni moved outside the court room.

Avni was walking away when neil stopped her and said...

Neil : Avni ruko, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai...

Neil asked to which avni stopped unwantedly, and she listened him but without even looking at him.

Neil : Avni, dekho main janta hun ki.....ki ab dobara sab kuch p...pehle jaise nhi ho sakta.....
Par avni, kya hum apni beti ke liye , ek saath nhi reh sakte.....?
Kya....kya uske ache future ke liye, hum sab kuch bhul ke, aage nhi badh sakte ? he said looking at her

Avni looked up and narrowed her eyes at him, and she replied in a bitter and harsh tone...

AvniTumhare liye vo sab bhulna aasan hoga neil....lekin main....main nhi bhul sakti.... she said and soon her eyes got filled with tears.

While her words pierced neil's heart into pieces. His eyes got filled with tears hearing that and then he held her from shoulders tightly , while said in a angry tone.....

Neil : Enough avni....tumhe lagta hai ki...ki mere liye aasan hai ye sab...? Huhh....tumhe lagta hai ki mujhe koi farak nhi padta ki....ki......ki.....

his heart got filled with emotions and he cant even complete his sentence.

The words which he cant even say, and avni thought that it is easy for him to forget what happened. Avni thinks that its only her who is sufferening, and neil is okay with everything.

Neil felt hurt, he left her hands in jerk and said...

Neil : You know what avni....mujhe koi farak nhi padta ki 'Tum' mere baare me kya sochti ho....

Lekin itna yaad rakhna....ki 'Main' apne bacho se bohot pyaar karta hun....OR TUMHE KOI HAQ NHI HAI, KI TUM MERE PYAAR PAR SAWAAL UTHAO.....do you get that ?