Chapter 5

Neil wiped his lone tears, and after keeping the photoframe on the side table, he left aarya's room, while checking on her for last time before leaving.

Neil then went to avni's room.

As he opened the door, he found avni struggling with her clothes, as she was unable to tie the back strings of her night dress.

Neil slowly entered inside. He stood behind her and start tying the strings of her dress.

Avni immediately turned around, sensing his touch at her back...

Avni : Neil tum...tum yha kya kar rhe ho...?....she said harshly to him

Neil starred at her for a second, he then turned her around forcefully , and start tying her strings.....

Neil : kisi ki help le logi to kuch bigad nhi jayega tumhara.....he said harshly while he tied the knot completely.

Avni tried moving away, but neil forcefully did that. Avni then turned back to him and starred at him with aggression.....

Avni : Tumhari kisi bhi help ki zarurat nahi hai mujhe....she said widening her eyes at him.

They both then shared an eye lock with each other, having aggression in there eyes.

Neil has got fed up with her resisting behaviour.....He got frustrated with how she is distancing herself from everyone.

He cant see this anymore, that how avni is not paying any attention to aarya, when she needs her mother the most.

He held her from her shoulders tightly, and looked in her eyes coldly.... and said....

Neil : Tum aarya ke sath aisa kyu kar rhi ho avni....? Tum toh uski custody chahti thi na....Toh aise...aise khyal rkhogi uska...? haan....bolo.... he said looking angrily at her...

Avni was slightly taken aback, as he suddenly started burting at her. She then looked here and there, trying to avoid looking at him...

Neil : Kaise avni...kaise tum sabko ek pal me khudse dur kar sakti ho.....Tumhe kisi ki koi parwah nhi hai na....

Arew main toh phir bhi bada hu avni...tumhari narazgi seh sakta hun.....lekin aarya....Voh toh abhi bachi hai....usko kyu saza de rhi ho tum....?