Chapter 18

Avni was in deep thoughts and every other thing happening around her made no sense.

She walked senselessly and came outside ICU where neil is still fighting for his life.

She slowly went inside, sat next to Neil on the bed and held his left hand in her hands and caressed it gently. She shed few tears and kissed his hand and talkes to him while he is still not awake.

Avni - Neil, you have no idea what just happened.....Did.....did you know what doctors said....they told me that I....i am...pre...pregnant.
YES, I AM PREGNANT !
(a little smile swept her face)
You also dont believe it right...? Even...i...i am in shock. I mean did we ever thought to have another baby?  Did...did we ever wished for this...? Did we ever...ever thought that our...our son ivaan...he can return back ? (she has tears rolling down her eyes, which she immediately wiped with her one hand and smiled while saying) Do you think ivaan is coming back..? Neil.....do you think its going to be a son ? Or...or another baby girl...? Just like our aarya ?
Bolo na Neil.....say something....pleasee.....please talk to me Neil, listen you have to get up now...i need your hug neil...i need your love.....I NEED YOU.....

she said and she started crying while holding his hands and bowing down to it.

In the meanwhile she heard a voice

'Mummaaaaa'  aarya came running inside the ICU, following by prakash (Neil's Dad).

Avni  lookes around ' Aarya?'

Aarya stood next to her and hugged her tight
'Mummaa....what happen to Papa....why is papa not up'

She cried sobbing while hugging avni.

Avni kept her emotions aside and consoled her child

'Aarya....papa is just alright...okay...he will wake up in sometime. Doctors said he needs time to recover...thats why'

Avni broke the hug and looked at her holding her hand 'But why are you here....I told you to stay home and not to trouble dadu'

Aarya - Mumaa...i want to meet papa....thats why...she immediately left avni's hands and moved to another side of bed where Neil is lying and she held Neil's hand and said
'Papa....papa please get up....papa utho na...why are you not talking to me....please papa.....utho (she kept shaking Neil's hand and patting his chest to wake him up, as she is scared and worries for her dad)

Avni - Aarya...aarya stop....

Aarya - papa please wake up....utho na papaaa.....

Avni - Aarya...i said stop.....dont behave like this bacha....it will hurt papa...he is not well...

Aarya didnt stop and Avni didnt know what to do, she just shouted a little loud on her to which aarya suddenly moved her hands back Neil.

Avni - Kaha na aarya aise mat kro...papa ko hurt hoga....now go outside.

Aarya who already was very scared got more hurt , she cried and ran outside the ICU.

Prakash - Aarya..aarya bachaa...
he goes behind her (Avni tu neil ke paas ruk beta...aarya ko main smjha dunga).

After seconds, Avni realised she did wrong and got aarya hurt for no reason. She squeezed her eyes in regret & guilt.

She was about to go out to see aarya, when there was a sound falls in her ear.