Chapter 1

The court room

It was a family court. Only people who were present there were Avni, Neil, Aarya, Shweta and Prakash. While the judge was sitted on the opposite side of a long table, and khanna's were sitted opposite her.

From last 1 hour Avni and Neil were putting their points in from of the judge, and judge was listening them patiently.

Avni : Aarya meri beti hai, main uski maa hun. Bachpan se vo mere sath rhi hai, or main chahti hu ki aage bhi vo mere saath hi rhe...I WANT AARYA'S FULL CUSTODY. she said in a little higher pace.

Her words were full of aggression, but their was a pain hidden behind that.

Neil looked at her and his anger was also clearly visible on his face. He got up in jerk and revolted her back...

Neil : Aarya meri bhi beti hai....Haan main manta hun ki bachpan se vo mere sath nhi rhi hai, lekin pichle 4 saalo se maine usse bohot pyaar kiya hai.....Or ab main uske bina ek pal bhi nhi reh sakta....MAIN NHI REH SAKTA APNI BETI KE BINA...he said and then looked towards avni, staight in her eyes.

Judge : Dekhiye, Mr and Mrs khanna, maine aap dono ki baatein suni, or aap dono hi apni jagah sahi hain....lekin ye court koi bhi aisa faisla nhi lena chahta...jo iss bachi ke liye galat sabit ho..... she said looking at aarya, who was sitting with avni, while her face was down and she was looking very upset.

Judge then looked at aarya and asked...

Judge : Beta....dekho aap bilkul mat daro, hmm....aap mujhe batao, ki aapko kiske saath rehna hai...Apni mumma ke saath, ya papa ke sath....she asked looking at aarya.

Aarya was silent. She was so scared from inside, which her parents didnt rwally cared about....bcoz all they want right now is 'Separation' , without even realising, that what will be its impact on their aarya.

Aarya didnt said a word, and kept looking down nervously.

Avni : Aarya....bacha, judge mam aapse kuch puch rhi hai na, answer kro.....bolo unhe ki aapko muma ke sath rehna hai.... she asked politely cupping her face in her hands.