Chapter 13

Next Day

Avni entered aarya's room in the morning, and she found her sleeping peacefully.

She didnt wanted to disturb her sleep so she decided to leave.

When she turned around, she saw Neil standing behind her.

Neil looked in her eyes, he slowly cupped her face and said.....

Neil - Avni...ye...ye aansu....? he saw tears in her eyes and asked out of concern.

Avni wiped her tears and said nothing...

Neil - Kal tum mujhe smjha rhi thi....or aaj khud hi....

Avni - Neil.....humari beti kitni jaldi badi ho rhi hain....dheere dheere vo or badi ho jayegi....or ek din hume chodke chali jayegi....
she said looking in neil's eyes

Neil laughs at first...
Neil - What...ye tum kaisi baat kr rhi ho avni.....abhi to vo bohot choti hain....Or vo kahi nahi jayegi....Main use kahi nhi jaane dunga...

Avni - Achaa ji....shadi krke to use jana hoga na ek din......

Neil - No way.....

Avni - What....? toh kya use humesha ghr pe rkhoge.....

Neil - Nahi....vo jo chahe vo karegi....pr vo mujhse dur kabhi nhi jayegi.....

Avni - Acha baba.....is topic ko yahi khatam kro...vrna tum toh...

Neil - Tum toh what....tumne ye topic start kiya.....pta nhi kaha se ye leke baith gyi...shadi and all....

Avni - Acha baba....meri galti hai okay....
Ab chalo , aarya ko sone dete hai....main use disturb nhi krna chahti....

Neil and Avni both looks inside the room to look at their princess.....as she was sleeping peacefully.

Neil side hugged avni....and said..

Neil - Aarya se kehna avni....ki use kabhi bhi kisi se bhi darne ki zarurat nhi hain....Uske papa hamesha uske sath hain...or use kabhi kuch nhi hone denge...Kabhi nahi....!
neil said....and he gets little emotional,while he wiped a lone tear near his eyes.

Avni looked at him and nodded !

............

After few hours, Neil went to his work. Avni also got ready made some breakfast for aarya...and went in her room.

Avni entered aarya's room and saw that she has already woke up and was ready.

Avni - Aarya....arew aarya aap to ready bhi ho gye...wow...thats impressive.

Aarya - Yes mumma.... she smiled.

Avni - See...i got you your breakfast...jaldi se kha lo...

Aarya - Okay mumma...and she started eating her food.

Avni was silently looking at her eating, while she was making aarya' cuboard in the meanwhile

She was in a dilema on how to start a conversation with aarya. She dont know how to talk...what to talk.

But she knew that she has to do this...because no one else can do this for her.