Chapter - 16

Neil took a sudden right turn in order to save that child.....but the car got disbalanced.....and within second it crashed & hit the tree on the sideways, making both of them hit their heads on front and the window glasses breaks on them.

Avni - Neilllllll.........

Neil - Av.....Avniiiii...........

......................

At the Hospital

Both Avni & Neil were taken to the hospital in injured situation. Both were unconsious by the time they reached hospital.

After few hours of treatment and ovservation.

At one of the hospital Bed, Avni was there and her forehead was bandaged.

She slowly opened her eyes and found herself in the hospital. It took her awhile to realise what happened. She remember the car accident they had.

Avni - N..neil.....neil......

she slwoly whispering neil's name, while she was wincing in pain from her injuries.

A nurse incharge visited her and found her awake.

Avni - Sister m...mere pati kaha hai....n..neil kaha hai sister....woh ..woh thik hai na...?

Nurse - Dekhiye aap aaram kijiye..aapko jyada stress nahi lena chahiye....or aapke pati unka abhi operation chal rha hai.....he is in Opd

Avni pamicked hearing that....

Avni (panicked) - S....surgery.....k...kya...kya hua neil ko....woh thik hai na...woh thik jo jayega na...mujhe neil ko dekhna hai....please sister.....take me there....ek baar neil ko dekhna hai.....ahhh.....she tried to get up when she felt a harsh pain in her forehead.

Nurse handled her in place - Dekhiye aap please aaram kijiye....aapko abhi abhi hosh aaya hai.....

In the meanwhile shweta entered avni's room.

Shweta - Avni beta....avnii.....
she got teary eyes watching avni safe and sound. she got very emotional at the moment and immediately went close to avni.

She sat next to her and asked

Shweta - Avni tu thik hai na beta......hey bhagwan...ye kya ho gya mere bacho ke sath.....hum log itna darr gye the tujhe pta hai....bhagwan ka lakh lakh shukar ki tu thik hai beta.......she said placing a concern hand on her face.

Avni - Maa....n...neil.....mujhe neil ke pas jana hai...please maa....mujhe le chaliye neil ke paas.....

Shweta remain silent and a tear rolled down her eyes.

Avni - Kya hua maa...aap...aap kuch bol kyu nahi rhi.....bolo na maa....neil thik hai na....Use...use kuch nahi hoga na.....

Shweta -....tu chinta mat kr avni neil thik ho jayega...use jaldi hosh ayega....jaise tujhe aaya..neil ko bhi ayega...thik hai....tu....tu chinta mat kar.....tu bass apna khayal rakh....

Avni could not control her emotions and she started crying. Shweta hugged her tight.

Avni (crying) -  Maa.....main ab or kuch nahi seh paungi....mujhe mera neil vapis chahiye maa....mujhe mera neil chahiye....mujhme or kuch khone ki himmat nahi hai maa...nahi hai himmat...... she her tears were unstoppable.

Shweta - Shant ho ja beta....kuch nahi hoga neil ko.....voh thik ho jayega.....bass bass....chup ho jaa....kuch nahibhoga humare neil ko.....she also shed few tears of fear along with Avni.

Neil got seriously injured during the car accident. While Avni's condition was much stable.

...........

After few hours, avni visited the icu where Neil was shifted after his surgery. Doctor was examinging him inside while Avni stood near the door to get a glimpse of him.

Doctor came out of the room when Avni asked him restlessly

Avni - Doc....doctor....neil...neil kaise hai...? Woh thik ho jayenge na...un...unhe kab hosh aayega...pl...please doctor tell me...tell me that he is okay...?? avni asked with a lot of hope and prayers in her heart while the lines of worry and fear were clearly visible on her face.

Doctor - Mrs Khanna...dekhiye main aapki condition samajh sajta hun...parr iss waqt main kuch nahi keh sakta. Jab tak unhe hosh nahi aajata tab tak hum nahi bata sakte unki condition kaisi hai. Surgery was succesful but we cant say anything about his consiousness.

Dostor said and left.

Avni looked at him and a tear of helplessness fell from her eyes.

She went inside the icu, wearing proper icu wear and a  mask on her face.

She herself was in lot of pain and was not even able to walk properly,but all she want right now was to be around Neil. She went insideand saw him lying there as a lifeless soul. He was still on his place and this broke avni from inside.

She slowly went closer and sat next to him

Avni - Neil....aa...aaj hi tumne...m..mujhse promise kiya tha na...ki ab tum kuch...kuch galat nahi hone doge.....k...kaha tha na tumne.....?...Tumhe apna promise pura karna hoga Neil....mere liye....Tumhe pata hai na..tumhare bina main khudko nahi sambhal sakti...mujhe tumhari zarurat hai Neil.....i cant..cant see you in this condition (tears started rolling down her eyes).

Ye hospitals...ye...ye beds.....ye ICU's...ye...ye sab mujhe kitna haunt karte hai tum...tum jante ho na...? Humne apne...i..ivan ko yahi khoya tha......Meri zindagi cheeni thi inn hospitals ne.
Itni mushkil se maine khudko paya hai tum jantebho na neil....Ab....ab tumhe nahi kho sakti main....M...main marr jaungi Neil......please aisa mat karna mere sath.....or jaldi se apni aankhe kholna.....i am waiting Neil....i am waiting for you !
she was a crying mess, while she was trying hard to control herself.

She has no other option but to keep herself strong. She cant become weak. She has to be strong for herself and for her daughter.

She wiped her tears. The moment she realise of Aarya....she stopped crying and wiped off her tears.

She looked ta neil for the last time before she leave....and then she came out of the ICU...

Avni - Maa....aa....aarya....aarya kaha hai ? Woh kaisi hai maa...?

Shweta - Aarya ghar pe hai beta...prakash ji hai uske saath......uska bhi ro roke bura haal hai beta.....prakash ji sambhal rahe hai use.....tu chinta mat kar avni...sab thik jayega....

Avni - M...mujhe iss waqt ghar jana hoga maa.....aarya ke paas....

Shweta - Par bache teri halat dekh....tujhe medical care ki zarurat hai abhi....abhi tu ghar kaise jaa skti hain....doctors bhi tujhe discharge nahi krenge....

Avni - Main thik hu maa....abhi mujhe bass meri beti ke paas hona chahiye.....
aa...aap please yaha sambhal lena....main ghar hoke aati hun.....Neil ke paas hi rehna maa.....main jaldi aati hun......

she said in a hurry and then she left without turning back..

Shweta - Avni......
she calles her from back, but avni didnt listen and she left.

................

Hey Guys

I know its a small update
Will try to update the next chaoter soon

Hope you liked it !

❤️🙏