Chapter 4

Shweta came back from flashback where she remincses how excited neil and aarya were knowing about the baby. They were very happy to welcome a new member in the family.

But who knows, that there happiness was short lived. That happiness last only 3 years. Ivaan came as a sourse of light in their lives, but went too far in just 2 years, taking all the lights away from their lives.

And now this house has lost all its smiles.

.........

In evening

Aarya came back from school, and went straight to avni's room. She looked excited and was having a smile on her face.

Aarya : Mumaa....mumma....

Avni looked towards her and gave a slight smile...

Aarya : Muma mujhe aapko kuch btana hai...you know what....I got selected in a 'Singing Competition'...she announced excitedly and her eyes were sparkling in happiness.

Avni felt happy. (Her heart is still filled with pain, but she tries very hard everyday to live in present and to remain happy for everyone)

Avni : That's great bacha....she smiled at her.

Aarya settled herself next to her, removing her school bag.

Aarya : Mumma aapko pta hai, its a duet competition....papa mere sath gayenge na...? Agar papa gayenge toh i am sure i am gonna win. Bolo na muma....papa mere sath gayenge na....?

Avni looked down at the mention of neils name....

Avni : i don't know....apne papa se puchna...(she said roughly)

aarya stays still and quite. avni then looked at her and said...

Avni : acha aap jaldi se change kr lo, or jaake lunch kr lo...daadi se keh do, vo aapka lunch lga degi....

Aarya : Mumma aap chlo na...aap mera lunch lga do.....please na muma...aapne itne dino se mere sath lunch nahi kiya....she asked with lots of hopes

Avni : Nahi aarya, muma abhi bohot tired hai, aap khudse kar lo bacha...