Chapter 14

Same night

Avni told everything to neil, whatever aarya told her. Neil got very angry and his blood starts boiling

Neil - What the hell Avni, her..her music teacher...? How could he....I can't believe this.....
This is enough avni, i will not going to leave him. How dare he touch my daughter, how dare he scare her...... neil fisted his wrist in anger and banged it hard on the side table

Avni was taken aback and she immediately held his hand

Avni - Neil are you mad....kya kr rhe ho ye...

Neil - Avni i can't stand this. I just can't.
I will go to the school tommorow and aarya will never to to this school. Meri beti uss school me dobara nhi jayegi...

Avni - Neil, first of all calm down. And secondly aarya issi school me jayegi. Neil tum kisi or ki galti ki saza aarya ko kaise de skte ho. Why will aarya change her school ?
Abhi aarya ko smjhaya or ab tumhe bhi smjhana pdega. Neil saza use milni chahiye jisne galti ki hain....her teacher has to suffer, not aarya...

Neil - Lekin avni how can she go back in that school , i cant trust that school. Pehle bhi they have been irresponsible....but this time ,its beyond my patience level avni....and I AM NOT GONNA LISTEN TO YOU ! ITS MY DECISION WHICH IS FINAL. AARYA IS NOT GOING BACK THERE.
he said in a harsh tone and went outside leaving her behind.

Avni sat on bed and palmed her face. She is in a huge dilema as she is unable to understand what should she do.

Its almost midnight and neil didnt return back. Avni got worried. She checked the entire house but neil was not there.

She went in aarya's room, where arya was sleeping peacefully.

Avni stopped and adored her for sometime while standing at the door itself...

Avni - My baby....i promise mumma aapko hmesha protect kregi. And i will make you strong.
My daughter will not be a quitter....she will be a fighter!

she thought to herself 'Aarya ko to smjha diya...and vo smjh bhi gayi......lekin Neil....usse samjhana aasan nahi hain'

she left and went back to her room. She start dialling neil's number...but he didnt pickes up.

Avni - Neil....pick up the phone...where are you...she rhought to herself while she was constantly dialling his number.

Finally he revieved the call...

Avni - Hello...Neil.....Neil kaha ho tum....itmi rata ho gayi hai....i got so worried...where the hell are you.....

Neil - A....avni...i am sorry....but i will be home...dont worry....tum so jana..main...main aa jaunga.....

Avni - Neil....neil are you drinking....?

Neil cuts the call without replying

Avni was surprised and shocked. She got really angry as she knew where he is.

She immediately went outside , took a car and starts driving to the nearby bar.

.........

In 15 minutes, she reached the place. She went inside and found neil.

Avni walked in anger and bursted at him,while taking away the glass from him