Chapter 3

Next day

There routine is no longer the same, since last 1 month.

No smiles, no giggles no laughs echoes in khanna mansion anymore, since they lost the light of their lives...the apple of their eyes....Ivaan khanna.

8 a.m.

Shweta woke up and went to ivaan's room where she saw avni has slept near the bed after crying whole night ,holding ivaan's frame against her chest.

She felt sad seeing that miserable condition of avni, after she has become completely lifeless after she lost her son.

She then went to neil's room where she saw him sleeping alone...as they no longer sleep together in one room.

She felt extremely sad for neil and for how their relation has shattered into pieces like that. There can't be seen any rays of hope for patch up between them.

Shweta cant control her tears which automatically rolled down her eyes.

Wiping her tears she then went to aarya's room, to wake her up for school.

Shweta : Aaryaa....utho beta... school jana hai na....chalo jaldi jaldi utho....mera pyaara bachaa.....she asked politely sitting next to her,while caressing her face.

After few minutes aarya opened her eyes just to find her daadi beside her, and the first thing she asked was....

Aarya : Aaj bhi mumma nhi aayi mujhe uthane....

Everyday, she just woke up with one dream, that when she opens her eyes, she see her mother beside her.....but just like everyday, she felt upset on not finding avni there.

Shweta : Nahi beta....muma ki tabyat thik nahi hai na....vo aaram kar rhi hai...Lekin dekho daadi hai na aapke paas....she said kissing her forehead.

Aarya sat on the bed with a thud and she started shouting in her highest pitch.....

Aarya : Nahi daadi, mujhe sab pata hai....Mumma ab mujhse pyaar hi nahi karti....vo mujhe uthati bhi nahi...mere sath khelti bhi nahi.....mujhe homework bhi nahi karati....Unhe meri koi fikr nahi hai....VO SIRF IVAAN SE PYAAR KARTI HAI...SIRF IVAAN SE....
I hate him....i hate him daadi....usne meri mumma ko cheen liya...I HATE HIM......