Chapter 15

Precap -

Avni - I love you Neil.....and we are very lucky to have you in our life.....Agar tum humare saath ho toh hume kisi baat ki chinta krne ki zarurat nahi hain.... You are a good husband and a perfect father neil..... I LOVE YOU !

Neil silently smiled hearing this. and without saying anything he just hugged her back and closed his eyes too.

........ 

Neil's Pov

Did she said 'i love you '  to me ?
Did she said I am a Perfect FATHER ?

After so many months she is saying this....and after whatever happened , i never thought she will be mine again ! maine kabhi ni socha tha ki hun dono divara kabhi aise ek dusre se pyaar kr payenge...or avni mujhse pyaar kar payegi.

I thought i completely lost her, after we lost our son...but today...i think i found her again. My Avni !

Pov ends...

Avni broke the hug and said

Avni - I will make you breakfast...tum ready ho...hao..or haan tun aarya ki chinta mat kro...aaj main use school lene jaunga...i think kuch din hume uske saath rehna chahiye...use akele nhi karna chhaiye....so main chali jaungi school use lene....

Neil : Avni, its okay, aaj main leave pe hu...main aarya ko le aaunga school se....or haan aaj doctor ke pas bhi chalte hai....bcoz i think you are better now...so lets have a final doctor's checkup  ?

Avni looked in his eyes as he say you are better, reminscing the days she was not in her senses , and was suffering from post traumatic stress disorder.

But since fews days she was feeling better , without any stress ans without any emotional trauma.

........

Neil and Avni visited doctor.

Doctor checked Avni medically, and had a verbal session with her !

Doctor - Are you still taking the medicines ?

Avni - Woh actually, last kuch dino se nahi li..

Doctor - I think its a good sign, you are recovering from your trauma. And without medicine also you are doing great and your reports also says that you are fine now. Its good that you are no longer suffering from any depression and we can see good happy days in front of you.

Neil - Should we stop taking medicines doctor ?

Doctor - Well i suggest to keep it weekly for now, dont cut it off compltetly and gradually you can yourself stop taking it , whenever you feel like....But yes , you no longer need to visit me, i give you green signal Avni...There are no signs of traumatic disorder now and you are absolutely okay.... doctor smiled

Avni (smilingly) - Thank you doctor !

Neil held her hands and smiled.

.........

Later they both went to Aarya's school to pick her up.

Neil - Aarya khush hogi hum dono to dekh ke

Avni - Hmm bohot khush....

As the school bell rings, Aarya came out and surpised to see Neil & Avni waiting for her.