Chapter - 17

Avni reaches home !

Prakash - Avni....beta tu yaha....kaisi hai tu...tu thik hai na.....
he ran to her as soon as she enters the house and look at her in concerning way.

Avni - main thik hu papa ji....

Prakash - Or...or neil ?? neil thik hai na...

Avni (emotional) - N..neil ko abhi hosh nahi aaya......maa hai uske sath, hospital me abhi...main..main aarya se milne aayi hu...woh woh kaisi hai papa ji.....voh kitna darr gayi hogi.....kaha hai meri bachi....mujhe aarya ki fikar ho rhi thi papaji...

Prakash - Beta woh.....aarya....

Avni looked at his face as he looked worried

Avni - Kya hua aarya ko...kaha hai woh ?

Prakash - beta woh....aarya ko jab pta chala tum dono ka accident ho gya...to woh bohot darr gayii.....bohot royi woh....or itne rone or ghabrahat ki vajah se use bukhar aa gya....
parr...par tu chinta mat kar woh ab thik hai....maine dawai de di use...apne kamre me aaram kar rhi hain....

Avni gets worried hearing that.

She ran towards aarya's room !

......

Aarya's room

Avni - aarya...mera bachaa......she sat next to her and start caressing her hairs, while having few tears in her eyes, she kissed her forehead !

She herself was in so much pain, she just got up from a life taking accident , and her husband is still fighting for his life in the hospital, but right now all she care for was her daughter. A mother can be in any kind of pain, but when it comes to their children, every pain is small.

All she wanted right now was to see whether her child is okay or not. That accident took a toll on her and she got emotional of losing her loved ones. That fear was enough for her to realise how much her smalk family means to her.

......

After sometimes aarya opens her eyes

Aarya - mm..muma.....

Avni smiled seeing her getting up !

Avni - Aarya...muma is here...see.....right next to you.....she said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Aarya looked at her, and she could not control her tears. She cried and hugged her tightly !

Aarya (crying) - i got so scared mumma.....i got so scared.....main bohot darr gyi thi.....aapko kuch ho jata toh.....aap mujhe chodke kabhi mat jana.....kabhi nahi.....

that poor girl hid her face in her chest and cried her heart out in front of her mother.

Avni caressed her back and embraced her

Avni - i know bacha...i know.....parr dekho mumma bilkul thik hai......or aapke paas hai...or hamesha aapke paas rhegi...hmm...
or promise kro aap kabhi nahi royoge....or aise apni tabyat kharab nhi kroge.......aap ab big girl ho....you have to be strong okay !

she said and aarya listened.

theybstayed in that hug for long. avni poured her love on her daughter....and her daughter was not ready to leave her.