Chapter 6

Neil was lost in his thoughts when suddenly he heard a loud sound...that came from inside the washroom.
It was the sound of a thud.

Hearing the thud, he got up in panick and immediately rushed towards it...

Neil : Avni....avni are you okay...? he asked being worried while knocking the door from outside.

No voice came from the other side. He started knocking again...

Neil : Avni....avni open the door....tum thik ho na.....avni say something....he asked in panick

When no voice came from the other side, neil decided to break the door. He started pushing the door with his shoulders, and after applying a lot of force, the door finally opened. His eyes widened in shock, as avni was lying unconsciously on the floor.

Neil : Avniiii....he immediately went inside and picked her up in his arms.

He brought her out and layed her on the bed, and start rubbing her hands while settling next to her.

Neil : Avni....avni open your eyes....ankhe kholo avni....he patted her cheeks again and again ,but she didnt open her eyes. Neil start worrying more.

He then sprinkled some water on her face, and she slowly started gaining consiousness. She opened her eyes slightly, bringing some relief to the panick sticken neil.

Neil : T...tum thik ho ? What happened ..? he asked placing his hand on her face.

Avni tried sitting on the bed. She held her head in her palms as it was paining....

Avni : ahhh...my head....she was wincing in pain.

Neil suddenly held her face, and start massaging her head....

Neil : Its okay...its okay....you fell on the floor na.....bs thoda sa dard hoga...thik ho jayega.......he said while he caringly massaged her head.

His eyes were full of concern for her. Avni just looked at him caring for her, how he got so worried in a second and now doing everything to make her feel better.

He then gave her some water to drink and sat closer to her.

Neil : Feeling better now....? he asked concernly.

Avni nodded slightly.

Neil : Tum rest kro...main doctor ko call karke aata hun....

He got up and began to leave, when avni suddenly held his hand. He turned around and asked, to which avni said....

Avni : N..neil mere...mere kapde sare gile ho gye hain...i...i am all wet....she asked hesistantly.

Neil looked at her and noticed her being completely wet. Among all this stress and concern, he forgot that she fell on a wet floor which must have wetted all her clothes.