Chapter 8

Flashback continues....

After 20 minutes doctor came out and neil impatiently asked him....

Neil : How is my son ? Is he fine ?

Doctor : He is stable now....

(Avni and neil got a major relief listening that their son is fine. )

Avni : Doctor is he awake ? Kya main uske paas ja sakti hu ?

Doctor : He is still sleeping but yes you can meet him...afterall he also needs his mother right now

Avni just wanted to be around her son right now..she doesn't care of anything else....

She entered the room hurrily.

Neil was also about to enter the room...when doctor held his hand and stopped him.....

Neil looked at doctor all confused...

Doctor : Mr Khanna....Aap mere saath chaliye..i need to discuss a few things with you....

Neil got confused and he started worrying....

Neil : Is...is everything okay...?

Doctor : Please come...i will tell you..

....

In doctor's cabin

Doctor : Mr Khanna....main nahi chahta ki aapki wife abhi koi stress le, isiliye i thought to discuss it with you first...

Neil (nervous ) : Is..is everything alright ? Me....mera beta to thik hai na doctor....?

Doctor : When you brought him here....Initially his body was not responding....He had almost lost his heartbeats.....

Neil's eyes widened hearing this...

Doctor : Thankfully You brought him here on time....He got the required procedure and we were able to save him....BUT.....

Neil (panicked) : But....but what doctor....

His eyes turned red and a tear fell from his eyes hearing that he had almost lost his son.

Doctor : We did a few primary tests on him.... and.... there are chances that....THAT HE HAS A HOLE IN HIS HEART.....

Floor slipped beneath his feets. Neil could not believe what he just heard and was completely shocked.....

He was at a loss of words....dont know how to react....He became speechless....and lifeless too.....

Doctor : But nothing is confirmed yet....I have called a cardiologist tommorow and We will discuss Ivaan's case with him...

Neil was not in his senses....he could not control the emotions running inside him.....

Doctor : Relax Neil....i know its tough....but i just have to tell you this....so that you can be prepared for everything.
Right now you can take ivaan home, Be with your wife and son....and tommorow you have to visit again with ivaan. And dont lose hope.