Chapter 25

I'm sorry guys! I'm not dead though!!
Honestly I have no excuse other than the fact I was completely uninspired. I didn't want to write a bad chapter for you but here we go.

************

Ace:

"Who are you?"

I gritted my teeth running my hands through my hair. "I'm your boss. What do you remember? Tell me everything." I tried to be calm.

"I remember my family. My sister who got treated nicer than me. My mother who.. died. And a drunk father." She looked like she was trying to rack her brains for information. How much did she remember about her Dad?

"What did your dad do?" I prompted quizzically.

"He would sometimes push me or hit me but nothing else." I nodded. Good.

"Now who are you?" She perched up in her bed, her shirt lifting enough for her to catch a glimpse of the scar on her stomach. "And what the hell is this."

Maybe it was better that she didn't know anything.

"I'm Ace Ricchezze. I'm the boss of the italian mafia and you've been our...assassin... for a few months." It wasn't a complete lie.

"Mafia?" Her breathing quickened and I noticed her edge away from me as much as she could without being noticeable.

"The scars were from the last mission you were on. You crashed the car you were driving and you have slight amnesia. Nothing too bad."

"You have two friends, Selene and Jasmine. As well as my right hand man, Giovanni. He's gay. Don't make any moves." It was almost painful to not yell orders at her and instead be calm. I wasn't like this but I had enough decency to not scare the hell out of someone with amnesia.

"I'm an assassin?" She tried the word on her tongue.

"Yes. You go by T or Tess. You took your mothers name after your father died of a heart attack. Tessa Alena." I knew her file and I also knew that if she found out her father was still alive, this entire lie would come crumbling.

"Now get dressed and Gio will help you train again. I don't like being ignored Miss Alena." My face was back to normal; stone cold with no present emotions. I left the room without sparing her a second glance, she didn't deserve one.

Once I was down the hallway, I was met with a worried Selene and Jasmine. "We heard she woke." Selene started.
"Is she okay?" Jasmine shook. They had not taken the situation well and blamed themselves. Like I could care.

"She has amnesia. Here's the story and what she remembers." I told them exactly what I had told Tessa and left no room for interruption.

"Are you crazy?! You can't do that! She has a right to know." Always the feisty one, Jasmine was.

"And you are about to not have the right to live. You tell her what I told her or I won't hesitate to throw you in the dungeons and treat you like our enemies."

FOUR MONTHS LATER
New York

Tessa:

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Black leather pants, a black shirt and black denim jacket. Accompanied by my black high heel boots and red lipstick. You could say I liked the colour black. I did my eyes smoky and curled my hair.

(A/N - yes her outfit is based off Katherine)

It's been four months since I lost my memories but I've come to terms with it and been on missions nearly every day. I've become best friends with Selene and Jasmine and Gio is good company to be around as well, when he isn't off doing other stuff.

I've seen the mysterious boss a few times but he's never given me a glance. The constant flow of plastic women walking into his room is unbelievable but then again, I'm an assassin in a mafia, unbelievable is believable.

My target was a 30 year old man named Markos. Apparently he liked feisty girls but who would also listen to his every command.So that's how I was going to play this out. Rock up looking like a baddie and then obey each os his disgusting little orders until I got my information out of him and shot him between the eyes, or his dick. Depends on my mood I guess.

I shook my head waking sure my wavy curls were bouncy and my shirt showed just enough cleavage to pull him in but still keep him guessing.

It was show time.