Giovanni Russo

Ah what the hell. I don't need sleep. I'll write this chapter too.

This is chapter 1 (taken) but in Giovanni's pov.

Giovanni's pov:

I crept into Paul's house silently.

Well, by "crept in", I mean broke in.

I heard a girl screaming and crying upstairs.

"That son of a bitch better not be touching that girl." I muttered under my breath.

I turned but accidentally knocked a pan off the bench.

Shit.

I made my way to the stairs and I started hearing distant voices.

"Listen here you little slut. I still have my guns and my knives. Do you want more of those ugly scars on you?" I heard Paul ask threateningly.

Shit was about to go down.

"N-no." A girl's quaky voice responded and I could feel myself growing angrier.

"Well then you better let me shove my dick up your-"

I stood in the doorway and didn't let him finish his disgusting sentence.

"Paul Coltrane." I bore my eyes into his head.

I noticed Tessa in the corner and she tucked into a tiny ball.

Tears were rolling down her face and that made me want to punch her father.

"Giovanni Russo." He replied with my name and glared at me.

I didn't even care.

That glare wasn't scary one bit.

"I'm busy you dickhead. Leave me alone. I'm not interested in a threesome." Paul rolled his eyes.

"Is that really a way to speak to a mafia boss, Paul?" I smiled at him out of hate. "You're in debt, Paul. I've waited 4 months. I need $5 million. Now." I made my voice intimidating and it had an affect on Paul.

I noticed Tessa pushing further into the wall and I felt concerned.

I looked away, I couldn't look at her.

"Unless of course. You have something better to offer me." I gestured to his daughter.

I have to help her.

He scoffed, "I have needs Gio. You of all people should understand that. Now back out of the house and leave me and my daughter alone. Because of your mafia, my daughter was killed. My perfect daughter. I loved her."

"You have another daughter." I said bluntly.

I looked at her and her eyes were squeezed shut. I was going to kill that motherfucker of a father.

His next words pushed me over the limit.

"That whore can't do anything good in this world. You should've shot her. Although then I wouldn't have anyone to please me."

I grabbed his shirt and slammed his body against the wall.

"Be careful what you say, Mr Coltrane. In this life, it will get you killed. I wish I could tear you apart. Limb by limb. But I value my job so unfortunately I can't."

I pulled out my gun and I slammed it hard onto his head.

His limp body dropped heavily to the floor with a thud.

Tessa screamed behind me and I whipped around to look at her.

She covered her mouth.

"Please don't hurt me." She pleaded and I bent down to her level.

"Tessa, you're safe. Now we need to get out of here before your father wakes up okay." Tessa had fallen to the floor and seemed to be passed out.

I finally had a good look at her.

She had beautiful long brown hair which fell perfectly.

She was skinny and short in stature, not far over 5 foot 2.

But she also had marks over her body. I could see stab wounds and slashes, along with old gun wounds and so many black and purple bruises.

How on earth could I move her without hurting her.

I had to try.

I bent down and scooped her up bridal style and began carrying her out of the house.