✨Torture✨

So this chapter finna get quite torturey. So if you are queasy you might not want to read, but violence isn't too bad.

Giovanni's pov:

Despite my soft guy act, I was the second most feared gang leader in the world, not to brag or anything. I was second only to my father, never had he once shown mercy to anyone from his own family, team or the enemies.

My father nearly killed my mother once, he was drunk and high on drugs from a shipment. Mama got out and my father was forced to leave and take his own gang.

Everything seemed fine from the outside but my mum struggles to get up in the mornings and feel worthwhile. It affected my little brother and sister who saw everything happen.

But it was events like those that made me who I am; a cold and ruthless killer.

I was stalking down to the dungeons, I wish I could tie Kyle down here and kill him, but he had a much worse fate coming for him.

I was visiting Alexei Smirnov; who had been brought in by my second in command, and friend, Nicolas.

I opened the heavily guarded door with ease and looked disgustingly at the sight before me.

Alexei raised his head and smirked at me, even tied to a chair and covered in blood didn't change his arrogance.

"You think you can just steal our shipments and then let you go?" I threatened.

"Kill me, I dare you." He challenged.

"If you insist." I threw the knife in the air and caught it, testing its own weight before bringing it crashing down onto his thigh.

"But you might want to think about little Leslie. Have you visited her grave yet? Buried right next to your wife. Crashed the funeral, funny story really."

"You wouldn't dare touch them." He growled through gritted teeth. I leaned in close to his ear with my knife, "Oh, but I would." I whispered before bringing the knife down onto his little ear.

He screamed relentlessly but it was music to my ears. Guess not for him.

I had to keep the other one off so he could hear me as I tortured him.

First, I took a scalpel and carefully cut out each of his fingernails and toenails until there was blood everywhere. "Words of advice; next time, don't fuck with me."

I couldn't resist the urge that wanted to make me cut off all his fingers and toes and then his hands and feet ..... so I did it.

He was still screaming for his life, but I wasn't done yet.

"Do you enjoy the smell of smoke and burning skin?" I quizzed him, he shook his head furiously as I turned around and picked up an old friend, a blowtorch.

I sighed contentedly as the blue flame lit up and I pushed it against Alexei's skin, waiting until it had spread to walk out of the room without looking back.

"Get me a new suit, will you?" I asked one of the guards as I continued walking out of the cells.

A/N

short chapter, but just to show a little but of gio