Chapter 15

Tessa's POV:

I had been on antidepressants for two months here in Sicily, Italy. I still had suicidal and intrusive thoughts but I was starting to see my worth.

Giovanni forced me to see a therapist 3 times a week and Tina is helping.

I've become really good friends with Rosa and I can really trust her. It made me feel special which sounds dumb but I've never felt like that before.

I had only seen Giovanni a few times and he wouldn't even glance in my direction.

He still hadn't given me an answer about me joining the gang but I was persistent.

Before my mum died, she raised me to be a bad bitch.

And I wasn't going to give up. If I was going to die, I may as well do it in style.

*****************************

Giovanni's POV:

Word got out about Tessa soon after she arrived. We had another traitor in our group and let's just say he's gone on a permanent vacation.

(A/N - If you get that 5sos reference I love you)

Our enemy part of the Black Widows gang was going to start targeting her.

I had gotten many threats towards her but I had to intercept them. I should've let her go onto the streets and forget about her. But she had an impact on me and I was too selfish.

I also knew her father would take any ha cents he could to get his hands on her and that was not going to happen.

In the few months Tessa has been here, I have only seen her a few times. I introduced her to my most trusted men, who were like brothers to me.

There was Jace. He and I grew up together and we are definitely the closest to being brothers.

 He and I grew up together and we are definitely the closest to being brothers

The other three idiots that I call my best friends are

Nico:

Veto:

Veto:

And Damon:

And Damon:

They were all loyal to me and they were the only ones allowed to get away with shit

Tessa and Nico seemed to be instead friends. Nico may be super tough but he is a dumbass goofball around us. Jace and Veto protect her like annoying older brothers but she still has a lot of fun with them.

Damon is just a natural dickhead. Honestly sometimes I question if he went to university just to study it.

They are always pissing each other off but I know he'll protect her with his life if it came down to it.

Tessa has grown on all of us and I'm considering letting her join the gang. But she can't come on missions or get in danger.

She is going to be the death of me...

A/N

PLEASE READ
(I'll keep short)

So I've decided to change up my ideas but the middle and end are going to be the same as I originally hoped, the way we get there is just going to be slightly changed in the next couple chapters.

I'll try update more but school is going back so yeah.