Weak

Tessa's pov:

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Giovanni was standing in the doorway and if looks could kill...

Let's just say the whole human population would be dead.

Kyle took his fingers out of me in an instant and looked like a deer caught in headlights.

Giovanni reached for his gun but it wasn't there so he grabbed Kyle by the collar and threw him onto the floor.

He landed solid punches repeatedly and Kyle was coughing up blood.

Another man walked in with blond hair and a concerned face.

"Gio, you're going to kill him. Stop!" He yelled making me flinch.

"He deserves it." Giovanni spoke numbly before letting Kyle go. "Put him in the dungeons. Now Nicolas!"

Nicolas dragged him out of the room as Giovanni turned to me.

"Are you alright?"

Stupid question.

I shook my head as tears continued to pour from my eyes.

He walked over to me and forced my hands out of the handcuffs and gently ripped the tape off my mouth.

Once I was able to pull my pants up and cover my chest i looked down at the floor.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me?! Do you know what could've happened if I didn't walk in here?! You could've been seriously hurt!" He shouted at me, along with a string of italian profanities.

"Wouldn't be the first time." I muttered, but clearly not quiet enough.

"Tessa.." He spoke softly this time, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I'll take you to your room."

All I did was nod and follow him out the room.

I knew he was fuming but he kept it cool during our silent walk back.

My legs were wobbly but Giovanni had a strong hold on my back so I couldn't fall.

We got to my room and he let go, "I need to deal with something. Be safe. Don't leave until I get you. I'll send food up. I hope you're okay."

He left and I shut my door before collapsing against it.

I tucked into a ball and cried until I fell asleep.

A/N

So it's a short chapter but i thought it needed to be a seperate chapter from the one above.

Please I know people don't read the authors notes but pleaseeeeee comment on these and maybe vote if you like it too.

Thanks.

Love you bitchachos.