Taken

Tessa's POV:

I tried to scream as loud as I could but my father resorted to covering my mouth with his alcohol-scented hand.

I was only in my bra and underwear and my shirt was ripped.

He was on top of me and pushing me down on to the ground.

He used his free arm to pin both of mine to the floor and moved down my body.

I screamed and tried biting his hand but he wouldn't budge.

He lifted his arm of off mine and I tried hitting and scratching at him.

He raised it and punched me in the face.

"You dirty bitch," He spat, "Be grateful and shut the fucking hell up, or I'll do much worse to you."

He started undoing his pants and I realised he was trying to get a step further than last time.

He was left standing in his boxers and a shirt as his hand reached into my panties.

"Please," I begged, "Not again please. I'll be good I promise. Don't punish me."

He ignored my pleads and inserted three fingers into me.

I cried out as he ripped off my panties and bent his head down.

I felt sick. He had done this before but he had never gotten his pants off. I was not about to lose my virginity to my Dad.

He pulled away from me as a loud bang in the kitchen startled him.

I took this as my opportunity and I got out of his grasp, scampering to the corner of the room.

I brought my knees to my chest and cried as my dad disregarded the noise and tried walking over to me.

"Listen here you little slut. I still have my guns and my knives. Do you want more of those ugly scars on you?" He was angry.

"N-no." My lips were trembling with fear.

"Well then you better let me shove my dick up your-"

"Paul Coltrane." A deep voice came from a sexy man in the hallway.

I curled into a tighter ball.

Had dad invited friends to rape me too?

The mans eyes flickered to me and tears rolled down my cheeks silently.

"Giovanni Russo." My dad turned to the man and deathglared him.

The death-glare sent shivers up my spine, but Giovanni didn't seem phased.

"I'm busy you dickhead. Leave me alone. I'm not interested in a threesome." I gulped and hugged my knees tighter.

"Is that really a way to speak to a mafia boss, Paul?" Giovanni smiled at him.

I felt my mouth go dry. Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit shitttt. I'm in a room with my dad who wants to rape me and a mafia boss who is probably about to kill me.

"You're in debt, Paul. I've waited 4 months. I need the $5 million. Now." His voice was low and intimidating and I backed further into the wall.

Giovanni looked at me with what seemed like concern in his eyes, but he looked away almost immediately.

"Unless of course. You have something better to offer me." He gestured to my body in the corner.

Dad scoffed, "I have needs, Gio. You of all people would understand that. Now back out of the house and leave me and my daughter alone."

I squeezed my eyes shut, I didn't want to see this at all.

My dad continued, "Because of your mafia, my daughter was killed. My perfect daughter. I loved her."

Wow, he actually can love people.

I was only 5 when she died but my dad never treated her like this. He was sweet and caring. His mood would change when I was around, he would throw knives at me or try poison my food.

"You have another daughter."

"That whore can't do anything good in this world. You should've shot her. Although then I wouldn't have anyone to please me."

I opened my eyes and saw Giovanni holding my dad's shirt and pushing him up against the wall.

"Be careful what you say, Mr Coltrane. In this life it will get you killed. I wish I could tear you apart, limb by limb. But I value my job, so unfortunately I can't." He pulled out a gun and i covered my mouth in horror.

I didn't hear a bang but I saw Giovanni smash the gun over my dad's head and his body fell to the floor.

I screamed but immediately covered my mouth when Giovanni's head whipped around to look at me.

"Please don't hurt me." I pleaded and started to feel dizzy.

"Tessa, you're safe. Now we need t-" Giovanni's voice became distant and I felt the dark consume me and my body go limp.

Hi I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter. I, myself, have never been abused so I am very sorry if this was not written correctly. I would like to apologise but I hope it went well.

As I mentioned earlier, I have the first half of the book planned out, and I was hoping on releasing two chapters today. However, its late and i have to get up early so I will write tomorrow.

Ciao!