Chapter 21

A/N - just to clear some things up. Tessa has NOT been raped before
            She has been sexually abused countless times by her father, randoms and Kyle

Tessa's pov:

"What are you doing?!" I breathed out heavily, staring at Kyle and the man I once called my father. Paul.

"Ace took something from each of us. We teamed up to get them back." Paul spoke eyeing my body up and down, which was covered in bruises from when they hauled my body to wherever the hell we were.

"Such an ugly thing." Kyle bent down down to my level and grabbed my chin how a lover would typically do to their partner, "But how much I want to fuck the ugly thing."

I blinked back tears as he harshly slapped my face to the side and stood to his full height.

"Wait your turn. We need to make it look like we've done all the sexual stuff to her. Make our story believable. Feel free. Beat her up but you can't rape the thing yet." Paul reeked of alcohol as he took a step closer.

"Waiting for the audience?" Kyle's eyes glistened like a kid in a candy store.

"Precisely. Now have your fun. I would never deny you that privilege." He walked out and locked the door behind him, leaving me and Kyle in a room alone together.

He walked towards me as though I was his prey and he was a deadly predator.

"Please. You don't have to do this. Ace would let you have what you want. Just plea.." My voice broke into hysterical sobs as he started to undo my clothing. I sat helplessly, restricted by the chains which kept me prisoner to the walls and floor of the dirty cell.

"I like when they beg." he growled into my ear. I tried to scream and kick my legs but he just held his hand over my mouth and pushed his fingers into me.

3 weeks later

Ace's pov:

"It's been three fucking weeks! We have a location why aren't we there yet." I slammed my fist onto the table. It's been 22 days and none of these fuckers knew how to rescue her. For all we know, she could be lying dead in a gutter somewhere.

"s-sir, the location wasn't precise. It's over a very large area of woods but no structures can be found using our cameras."  one man spoke up whimpering and looking anywhere but me.

"It' s true, boss. We're trying to check underground but it seems as though traps and security systems have been put in place to keep this place in lockdown." A braver member spoke with confidence and a hint of arrogance, He reminded me much of my younger self.

"Well get it done quickly before I make a rug with your livers." I swiped my papers across the desk aggressively and left the room. No other members left after me, too scared cowering in fear of me.

I had grown stubble around my chin as I stressed about the situations that Tessa could have been going through, if she was even alive. With the situations running through my head, I almost wished she was dead.

**************************

Tessa's pov:

I wish I were dead. That was the only thought that ran through my mind when both Paul and Kyle walked in grinning from ear to ear.

I had no idea how long I had been here. At first, I could work out days and nights. Minutes and hours. But then days morphed into one big long day in hell.

I could've been here for one day or a year.

All of my body was marked and bruised. My lip was busted and my eye was black. I had no mirror but I knew that whatever tiny slimmer of beauty I had was gone.

I just felt so useless. So worthless. It wasn't just what they did. It was what they said. What they insinuated.

I wish I were dead.

They took steps closer, Paul leading.

I wish I were dead.

They sent each other a look before crawling to my level.

I wish I were dead.

They started feeling up my body, which was already naked from the first time they took off my clothes.

I wish I were dead.

"Get ready bitch."

I wish I were dead.

Numbness was what I welcomed as they began to try 'pleasure' me with their fingers.

I wish I were dead.

"Ace can't save you now." Maybe he was right..

I wish I were fucking dead.

Sorry for late update
Might do a second update tomorrow to make up for it.