Tour

We are backkk! I will have to have a day off for a funeral (rest in peace ❤️) but other than that, my updating should be normal.

Giovanni came back, much to my surprise, 20 minutes later.

He stood in the doorway with his arms crossed, showing off his masculine body.

"I need to show you around."

His voice was harsher than before, he must be pissed off.

I nodded and stood up from the couch.

He waited for me at the door and we walked out together.

I was shitting myself.

Men. Guns. Alcohol.

Not a good mix.

Not a good mix in the slightest.

He showed me his room, which was next door to mine, along with the spare bathrooms, his office and a few living rooms, during all of which no one had walked past us.

Okay... I might've jinxed it...

We were still upstairs, in one of the hallways when a broad and tall man, about 6'4 walked towards us.

He had a gun in his hands and he was twirling it around.

I gave a small shriek and cowered behind Giovanni a bit.

He turned around and out his hands on my shoulders as the guy continued walking.

"No one here is going to hurt you; you are in our mafia and we don't attack people from our own side."

I nodded but I couldn't shake off the fear.

I was diagnosed with PTSD 6 years ago, after I realised that what my father was doing was abuse.

We continued walking until I caught sight of a beautiful view of the mountains from a passing balcony.

I stopped and stared; despite most people being afraid of heights, I loved them.

They were like an escape for me.

I used to have a bedroom on the second floor with a massive balcony and access to the roof.

I used to sit on that roof every day and watch the sunset, but then my fathers beatings got worse and I tried to jump off the roof one night.

I survived and then my father abused me worse for trying to kill myself because I was being abused by him in the first place.

Lets just say, that room didn't belong to me anymore and we moved houses.

"Tessa.." Giovanni's soft voice broke my memory trance and I realised he was 20 metres ahead of me.

"Sorry sir" I muttered before catching up to him.

We walked down a long flight of stairs and arrived in a massive library, as big as the one in Beauty and the Beast.

I was the beast in this story, at least physical appearance wise, in terms of reputation, Giovanni was.

I was in absolute awe when I felt a strong hand grip my ass and squeeze it firmly.

I jumped and turned around, spotting a smirking man who winked at me.

Giovanni clearly noticed because his shoulders stiffened and his eyes darkened with hate.

"Ay boss!" The man laughed, "This slut's got a nice ass on her. I wouldn't mind sharing this one with you, if you could let her stay more than one ni-"

Giovanni had grabbed the man's throat and smashed him up against a bookcase. I few books fell and I heard a crack.

"She is not a fucking slut kyle. She is staying with us and if you ever lay a finger on here, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!" Giovanni swung his free fist ta him a few times while keeping his chokehold strong on Kyle.

Giovanni did not drop him until he noticed my pale face looking terrified.

He let him go as Kyle struggled for breath, with blood pouring from his face.

"Yes boss. Sorry boss."

Giovanni grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the library swiftly.

This is a short chapter but the next one needs to be separate.

Ciao my lovelies!