Chapter 3

" Your total is 345.62 ma'am, "the cashier said. I swiped the food stamp card.

" Mar you got cookies for RiRi ?" I asked.

" I forgot," He said.

" We'll she'll get them another time," I said. We have $154.38 left on the food stamp card.

1 hour..

We finally put up all the bags. I decided to cook macaroni and cheese with baked chicken. Then Candi walked in the door. She walked all around the house, then she got in my face.

Candi : Where my baby?

Me : Hello to you too.

Candi : Where the hell is RiRi?

Me : She with Drake, my god!

Candi : Why y'all let him take my child?

Me : That's his child too?

Candi : Man, that's all y'all do around here is piss me off its " fuck whatever Candi want".

Me : Man Candi get out my face with all this stupid shit.

Candi : Man ion gotta do nothing at all.

Me : Get out my face!

Candi : *pushes me*

Me : *punches her*

Then we started fighting until my mama and Mar came downstairs. Mar pulled me and Mama pulled Candice. Then they both stood in between us.

Mama:All I know is y'all going cut this out I don't have time for this. All this fighting is unescassary y'all are blood.

Candi : How y'all let Drake take my baby?!

Mama : It's his child too and for the record he's a better parent than you could ever be.

Candi : I'm out.

Ma : And don't comeback and I will see your ass in court cause I'll be getting custody of Derrion.

Candi : You wish.

Ma : We will see.

Candice walked upstairs and packed her stuff. I didn't say anything at all. I fixed Mar and Mama's food, then I went upstairs to my room. I looked at my iPhone 4s and saw I had two missed calls, one was from De'Andre and one was from my bestie Trevon.

I called Trevon back first.

Tre : Hello?

Me : Hey Von.

Tre : Wassup?

Me : Nothing.

Tre : I know you lying, which nigga i gotta hurt?

Me : Candi.

Tre : What happened?

   I told him every detail.

Tre : Damn

Me : Yeah Von text me cause I gotta call somebody.

Tre : Whatever nigga

I decided to call Dre back.

Me : Hello?

Dre : Hello.

Me : Yeah what you doing?

Dre : Nothing, I was calling you earlier to see if you wanted to come to the movies with me and my niggas.

Me : Imma be the only girl?

Dre : No, my niggas got girlfriends in stuff.

Me : We'll what time y'all going?

Dre : We going for eight-thirty.

I looked at the clock and saw it was seven fifteen.

Me : Imma call you when I'm done.

Dre : Alright ma.

Me : Bye *

I knocked on my moms door. Then I walked in.

Me : Ma can I go to the movies tonight with my friends.

Ma : I guess.

Me : Yay and we probably go out to eat afterwards.

Ma : You have money?

Me : Yeah and guess what?

Ma : What ?

Me : I have the job!

Ma : Aww Congratulations babygirl

Me : Thank you mommy now I gotta go get dressed.

I walked to my room and put on a black crop top , white high waisted shorts, and my Concord 11's .

Then I washed my face. I then put on lipstick. Then I flat ironed my hair. I walked in Mar's room and him and two of his friends were playing the Xbox.

Me : Mar I be back later.

He paused the game and him and his friends started looking at me.

Mar : I don't like it

Friend 1 : I love it

Mar : *smacks him*

I laughed and walked out.

Then I called Dre.

Dre : Hello?

Me : Yeah I'm done.

Dre : I'm pulling up now.

I grabbed my stuff and told my mama bye. Then I walked out side to Dre's black Ferrari. He got out of the car and have me a hug.

Dre : You look BEAUTIFUL!

Me : *blushing* And you look HANDSOME.

He opened the door for me and I got in then he walked around, got in, and drove off.

Once we made it to the movies we met up with his dudes by the name of Kenn, Ace, Duce, and Yellow. Yellow looked familiar then I looked up and saw Corrine standing next to him. She ran and gave me a hug.

Me : Why you didn't tell me you was coming to the movies?

Corrine :  you didn't call me, you wanted your rest remember.

We a walked into the movies.

2 hours later..

The movie was finally over. It was scary. Everytime a scary part came I dug my head into Dre's chest. He just smiled showing his pretty dimples.

Me : That was a good movie.

Corrine : You didn't even watch the movie, you spent most of the time in Prince's chest. I looked at Dre like he was crazy.

Dre : I'll tell you later.

Me : Whatever..

We went to ihop afterwards. The food was good, but I was tired and I asked my mama if I could sleep by Corrine. She of course said yeah. While we were driving to Corrine's house I decided to talk to Dre.

Me : Dre who is Prince?

Dre : Thats my other name for my other job.

I knew exactly what he meant by that. It was just hard for me to take in. I didn't want to be in a relationship where I was worried all the time. It's just not right. Anything could happen at any given time. Once we pulled up at Corrine's house I told Dre bye and then I walked in the house. I changed into a pair of Rins sleeping shirts and some shorts.