Chapter 7

2days..

My Mama's boyfriend Kendrick moved in. He has three children, Kendall 16, Lil Kenny, 13, and Kory 17. My mama did not inform us, that his kids were moving in. I know his son Kory, we go to school together, but his daughter Kendall is a høe. If she coming here she's going to change her ways. She don't have a choice. See last night, she didn't sleep here. But tonight she is. Me and her gotta share rooms like, wtf. Kory and Jay gotta share rooms. Jay alright with it I guess, he chill so.

Lil Kenny staying with his mama. He didn't want to leave her.

"Ayee, Baby girl I need you to help, Kendall with her stuff." My mama said.

Me : Ma, I'm going to sleep I have a job.

"No, beautiful young girl should have to work" Kendrick said.

Me : Nah, Imma work.

I walked upstairs and got in my bed.

Prince : You up??

Braceface_Day : Yea!!

Prince : Wyd?

Braceface_Day : Laying down, wyd?

Prince : Bored af', my bed cold.

Braceface_Day: and?

Prince : I want you to make it warm.

Braceface_Day : Nigga this ain't no relationship! But I'm currently blowed!

Prince : Y

Braceface_Day : member when I told you my mama bf was moving in? Two of his kids is 2 and I gotta share my room w/ his daughter and she a høe, I bet she tried to fuck u ! But I still ain't goin like her!

Prince : Dang, but you could always come over here.

Braceface_Day : Mhm,

Prince : Well goodnight my Princess I have some business to handle,

Braceface_Day: Goodnight, and be safe

Prince: I will.

I rolled my eyes. I hate this shit he do, that the main reason I really don't want to be his girl. I get scared, too. It's already 11:45. Somebody started banging on my door.

Kendall: open this door, open it!!!

She kept banging nonstop. I put in my earphones turned on my music and went to sleep.

The Next Day..

" These bitches love Sosa

O end or no end

Fucking with them O boys,

You gon' get f'd over

Rari's and Rovers

These hoes love Chief Sosa " my alarm went off. I got up and did my hygiene. I walked downstairs and saw Riri watching tv.

Me : Goodmorning Riri!

Ri : Good morning Teetee.

Me : You ate?

Ri : No

I made her some cereal and milk. Kendrick walked in the kitchen and he just stared at me. I only had a big t-shirt on. Damn, I forgot. I fixed Riri's cereal and milk and went upstairs. I put on my black and red work shirt, with my black pants, with my black and red vans. I walked in the bathroom and put my hair in a bun. I took my phone off the charger and put the phone and the charger in my purse. When I walked downstairs I kissed Riri and walked out. Dre was outside. I didn't tell this nigga to come pick me up.