Chapter 27

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

??: DayDay wake up!

Me: what Dre?

D: get up!

     I opened my eyes to see I was still in the waiting room.

Me: did she have the baby?

Dre: yea

Me: congrats

Dre: the baby is even breathing on its own I barely got a chance to see her, because the rushed her out, because she's premature. She was just so tiny.

       I saw Dre's facial expressions change. I hugged him.

Me: it's okay Dre, it's alright.

        We stayed hugged up, until an older lady looking like Kendall came into the room.

??: Prince Kendall wants to talk to you real quick.

Dre: alright I'll be in there.

_____________________________________________________________

De'Andre's POV:

*

*

     I walked into Kendall's room.

Me: you wanted me?

K: Yeah, I was thinking. Now since I had the baby maybe we can be together and live happily ever after!

Me: fvck no!

K: what you mean no?

Me: we not bout to live no damn fairytale, we ain't together and never will be.

K: so you mean to tell me that you don't love me?

Me: Kendall, we don't need to talk about this, you was a fvck and duck, nothing more nothing less so why you keep bugging a n!gaa. We in this for the  baby alright? Ion have love for you!

    She started crying.

K: This all that b!tch Dayiona fault, she ruined out family. And I don't want you to have our child around that whore either, I swear Prince.

Me: KENDALL, she ain't no hœ she ain't open her legs up to a n!gga yet and we been together, so obviously she ain't a hœ I'm out, Imma come see my daughter later.

K: Pr-

Me: Bye

     I walked out of her hospital room. I wasn't just goin let nobody disrespect Dayiona. I love her too much to let any b!tch play with her. I walked to the waiting room. These crutches make me feel funny.

Me: come on Day, we going come back later.

   She got up and I could tell she was really tired.We got in my car and she drove back to my house. I was ready to smoke a blunt and go to sleep. Then I need to get back to business. I can't just be leaving the game like this.

     Once we got back to the house I got on the sofa and fell asleep.

    Dayiona's POV:

*

*

    Dre looked so cute just laying there sleep. I wondered where Destiny was, but I remembered she's with Yellow.