Chapter 16

Dayiona's POV:

My mama was tripping bruh. Why she all on this dick if she kicked me out, it makes no sense! I got up and looked around for something to eat. I couldn't really find anything. I felt the urge to throw up, and I almost didn't make it to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and grabbed the car keys and left for the store. I needed to get some shiit to cook. I have Dre's card still, so I'm good.

I got some Rice, Fish, Chicken, Beans, Buns, Bread, Cheese, Eggs, and a lot of other food to cook. I'm in SAMs, so I'm getting good stuff. When I got to the snack aisle I fell in love. I got the 50 pack hot Cheetos, 50 pack Lays, and 50 pack Doritos.Then I got the 50 pack honeybuns, 50 pack poptarts, and some chocolate chip cookies. I got a big bag of Oreos too! Then I got a big ass thing of variety skittles and two variety things of chocolate candy. When I was walking to the back towards the drink somebody bumped into to me!

Me:Bi-, Khey?

K: Dayiona!!!!!!

Me: wasup cousin I miss you

K: girl nothing we moving down here for good, matter fact, I gotta go, call me we going meet up tonight, and I'm pretty sure Asia going want to come to!

We exchanged numbers and I went bout my business. Khey is 17 almost 18. She look like kim from the parkers but prettier she's one of my favorite cousins. She's loud, fun, loyal, laid back boys love to hang with her cause she real.She's the oldest child. She have a little sister named Asia. Asia is 16 she is funny, crazy, fun, sarcastic ,truth teller, bad bitch. She look like light skin,big bun (like keyshia Cole with a bandana). She short (5'2), but that's my dawg.

2hours...

I was watching tv, when Dre and three other dudes walked in.

??: n!gga scary!

??:real

I pretended like I was sleep.

??: ohh, Prince pulling them hœs huh?

Me: Trap, stfu n!gga that ain't a hœ cuz, that's my bae

Trap: Owee n!gga wifing nah

Me:Yellow you talked to yo girl??

Y: Yea man, she blowing up a n!gga phone, like crazy! But, I'm bout to roll me & Tool bout to head out.

Tool: alright bruh

I heard the door close. Then I'm guessing Trap and Dre was still here.

Dre:Trap nigga, we going talk in the basement.

T: alright cuz

Then I heard footsteps fading away. Once they walked away I got up and went upstairs. I got my phone and called Corrine.

Me:Bestfriend?

C: yeah

Me: what's been going on, you been Mia on a bitch

C: girl, just chilling really, my mama out of town for a while, so I'm staying with Yellow

Me: coo

My phone beeped.I looked and saw Khey calling me.

Me: Rin imma call you later my cousin calling me.

C: alright

I clicked over.

Me: hello!

K: yeah, you want to come to a party with us

Me: yeah sure

K: it's pose to be cole girl, errbody going be there

Me: you don't even know errbody yo stupid ass just moved back.