Chapter 24

Dayiona' POV :

*

*

*

Later...

       I'm getting ready for the movies tonight. I put my hair in a big bun & got dressed in ( half white half black high waisted shorts, with a red half shirt and some red TOMS. I took three full body pictures and made a collage then I put it on Instagram.

"Movies with the Bestfriend" I put as the caption.

        I heard somebody blow the horn. I knew it was Trevon. I headed grabbed my purse and headed out. I got in the backseat of his Benz, cause I saw a girl in the front.

Me: Hey

T & B: heyy

T: DayDay this is Bliss, the girl I been telling you about.

Me: nice to meet you Bliss.

B: same here

       She talked like she was a black girl. 

Me: where you from?

B: Forest Park

Me: how old are you?

B: 17 Imma turn 18 in March

Me: you going to our school this year?

B:yeah

Me: ohh

      We pulled up to the movies. We got  our tickets and went in the movies. It looked like I saw Dre, so I sped up. We went in the movie.Tg' stupid commercial was still on. I hate this sh!t.

Me: Bliss you mixed?

B: something like that. I'm all white, but I was adopted by crazy ghetto black people.

Me: hœ long you knew my Bestfriend?

B: about a year! But we wasn't feeling each other like that.

T:  I was !

B: well you!

Me: well you seem cool, but if you hurt my Bestfriend you going have to deal with me & my auntie, think I'm playing if you want to.

        Bliss laughed  it off, but little did she know I was dead a** serious. I don't play behind my blood or my close friends & it been like that since day 1. I was raised that way, so that's how it gotta be. ❤. I looked next to me and saw Dre walking towards me. I hopped up, but not fast enough because, Trevon already did and had his gun to Dre's head.

Dre: awe hell naw! What you doing hanging with this n!gga .

Me: this my Bestfriend.

Dre: him and his crew ain't no good.

Me: just like you and plus my cousin told me not to talk to you!

Dre: do your cousin know who I am

Me: yup! Shole do! & I'm pretty sure you know him to, his name Rage.

T: move DayDay

Me: Bestfriend put the gun down. He ain't worth it. And we in public. Come on.

       I grabbed him and Bliss, but he didn't move at all. A tear fell from his eye.

T: you don't deserve to live, you killed uncle tony so I should kill you!

     I tried to pull him,but he shot & I grabbed him and Bliss and we ran out the Exit Door with all the other people and ran to the car.

          I was so scared. My hands was shaking and everything. Trevon hurried up and pulled off. Bliss just looked at me.

B: it's going be alright girl. Calm your nerves.

     I cried. I mean, Dre could be dead & I still have feeling for him.

       We pulled up to Robee's house. I hurried up and got out the car. Shay opened the door. I stormed past her. I really did cry.

S: What's wrong.

    I saw Robee.

Me: this all your fault!!! YOU DID THIS!

R: WHAT THE FVCK YOU TALKING BOUT.

T: I shot Dre.

R: YOU CRYING OVER SOME IRRELEVANT N!GGA THAT KILLED YOUR FVCKING BLOOD? YOU CUT-THROAT. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT US! ALL YOU WORRYING ABOUT! IS THAT N!GGA HOW THE FUCK TOU THINK I FELT WHEN MY UNCLE DROPPED DEAD TO THAT GROUND OR HOW I FELT WHEN MY COUSIN (HIS SON) COMMITTED SUICIDE! BUT YOU WORRYING BOUT THIS PVSSY A** N!GGA!

Me: FVCK YOU!

R:FVCK ME? BUT I WAS ALWAYS THAT N!GGA THAT HAD YO BACK! BUT FVCK ME, I CARED FOR YOU WHEN NOBODY ELSE, but FVCK Robee! Oh real.

        They didn't call him Rage for nothing. He punched a BIG hole in the wall. Then he threw a chair and it broke. He walked to the wall and punched another hole.

S: Ky go upstairs.

     Ky was beyond scared, but I was still ....... So mad.

Me: IT'S ALL YO FAULT!!!! YOU SHOULD'VE LET THAT SH!T GO.

R: I GUESS YOU ONT GIVE A FVCK ABOUT UNCLE TONY, YOU ONT GIVE A FVCK THAT HE DEAD, YOU DON'T CARE THAT YOU BOYFRIEND KILLED HIM, YOU DON'T-

      I cut him off by punching him in his chest. He pushed me real hard and my back hit the wall. I went upstairs  and locked the door. BLEW MY DAY

_______________________[______

Rage's POV:

*

*

*

*

          I was ready to FVCK everything up. I was pissed off. Ky was crying and I never let him cry , but I knew I was acting like a beast, so he had the right to feel that way.

     I called the person I knew best.

Me: Mama come over here NOW! I'm bout to kill somebody I swear on uncle tony Grave if you ain't here in 5 minutes I'm fvcking everything up.

M: Calm down, baby I'm on my way.

       I hung up the phone. I threw it and watched as my iPhone 4S hit the wall and cracked into a million pieces and then in two halves. Fvck that phone and anybody else. I tried to calm my nerves, my knuckles was bleeding and everything. I was really blowed. How the hell you goin disrespect your family like that. That ain't cool dawg! It's spose to be blood over everything, but I guess not!

______________________________________________________________

1.) Robee and DayDay fighting ?

2.) Will they make up?

3.) Is Dre dead and how y'all feel?

  Stop asking me when Imma update hip-hop wives. Imma do it when I have time. I don't need to know that this chapter was short I have sh!t to do Imma try to update agin later this week. And ion need nobody to tell me I'm not stepping my game up O well !

*Muah*

Leave me them looooooong paragraphs. .

Anyways ......

Vote

Comment

Fan