Chapter10

Next Day..

It's 8:30 and I decided to get ready for work. I flat ironed my hair did my hygiene. I put on my black, red, and gray Jordan's with my work uniform. I'm looking good!

I checked my phone and saw that Corrine texted me at like 1o'clock.

Bestfriend : Ask ya mama can you sleep by me!

Me : alright,bruh

I walked downstairs, looked in the pantry and got me a poptart. Then I filled my purse up with a honeybun, a bag of hot fries, a hot pickle, and a iced tea.

Everybody was still sleep. I ate my poptart and watched tv until 9:45. I got in Dre's car and drive to work.

Later..

Today work was fun! Dre was acting stupid most of the time. He couldn't keep his nasty ass hands off of me. Bumb ass . When work was over I went home and no one was there! Or at least I thought.

I walked to my room and saw Kenndrick holding my underwear.

Me : What the fuck wrong with you

Kendrick : Don't talk to me like I'm stupid bitch!

He smacked the fuck outta me. Then he punched me! He kept stomping me afterwards until I started coughing up blood.

Kendrick : If you tell anybody Imma kill you and them mark my f*cking words! A few men walked in behind me.

He left and I blacked out!

______________________________________________

When I woke up I already knew I was in the hospital. My body was hurting too much to move. When I tried to open my eyes I couldn't! It hurted.BAD!

??:Baby wake up!! Please for mommy, I love you too much! Don't die on me bae, please, come on DayDay I love you I want you to know I love you okay? If you can hear me breath? Move something! We need you baby,just come on! Just please get up!! Come on baby please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

I heard my mom say while she was crying.Then somebody else started talking.

??: Get up lil sister,I love you girl,you know you gotta get up!!! What will we do with out chu? POSSIBLY NOTHING!!! you're like the peace maker, we need you !! Lemme know who did this, Kay?

Just get well okay?

Candice said.Then another person spoke.

??: Look DayDay you gotta wake up Bestfriend, lemme know who did this and I'll kill them myself! I really truly will take them out! Iont play behind you,but wake up n!ggah !

That was Trevon.

A while later I heard another voice.

??:Teetee gwet uwp!! Iwts towe

earwy towe sweep!! I bwoughtw ywou swome fworers!It pwetty! Ywour bwoufrwiend mwiss ywou towe

(Teetee get up!! It's to early too sleep! I  brought some flowers! It's pretty! Your boyfriend miss you too) Wwake uwp!! Mwommu and mawmaw cwrying!!! Why dey cwrying, hmm? You cwry?Huh? Teetee! You cwry? Hmm? Mwommy ion wanw bwe, bwy Teetee hwer mwean towe mwe!!

____________________________________[[____________________

Whatchu think??Lemme Know!!!