Epilogue

Epilouge:

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

     It's been six months since that n!gga Dre left me. I know he had to plan it, because he took Destiny with him. He left me and his seed. Seed? Yeah, I'm 24 weeks pregnant, that night we did the do, he got me pregnant. Nique stopped talking to him, because she thought it was very stupid & childish for him to leave me. I heard from Rin that he have a lil family now, but fuuck him. I don't care.

      On the bright side...

     My grades was all good, so I'm on track to graduate early. It's January, now but my due date is May 15. Corrine, big sexy a** is going to have her baby March 10th. She is about to bust. She getting a real thick. She got a big booty now. I forced Rin to sit and talk with Shay & Robee. They talked for hours, getting everything straight. Rin is going to meet Ky soon. She just had to be cool with Robee and Shay first.

       Today, I'm meeting up with Big Mama and Nique. This is supposed to be a dinner at her house.

    I looked at my self in the mirror. My little pug is starting show some more than it already is. I took a picture.

" Fuck that Nigga called love,

He ont live here nomore ✊ "  I put on instaa. I took a  picture showing my dimple ❤.

"When them hoes did you WRONG,

Remember who did you RIGHT ,

I put this on my life, dawg I coulda been your wife" was my caption.

  1 hour....

     I made it to Big Mama's House. Nique opened the door for me.

N: I missed you bae!

Me: i missed you too baby.

     She kissed my stomach.

N: hey Teedy baby..

      I walked in the house & boy I can't lie. It's smelling too good in here.

Me: Hey Big Mama!

BM: *kisses my cheek* hey baby how you doing?

Me: good.

BM: how my grandbaby been treating you in there?

Me: its good, it only move every now and then.

BM: I gotta tell you something & I need for you not to leave- *Ding Dong*

      I walked with Nique to open the door. She beat me there, when she the opened the door. Her face turned into a mug. I looked to see Dre, Kendall, a baby and Destiny.

____________________________________________________________

EPILOUGE!!!!!

HOW Y'ALL THINK TE SEQUAL GOING BE?

COMMENT!!! 

COMMENT!!! 

COMMENT!!! 

COMMENT!!!