Chapter 25

Rage's POV:

*

*

    My mama pulled up in less then five minutes.

Mom: what happens Robee?

     I was standing there with my fist bleeding & balked up and she was tugging at my wrist. Shay told her what happened though.

Mom: DAYIONA  GET CHO AHH DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!

    We all knew better than to ignore my mama, cause she don't play. Dayiona walked downstair, like 10 seconds later.

D: m'am?

Mom: so what's going on?

     Both of us was to mad to speak. I was ready to kill. I really was.

Mom: so nobody got sh!t to say? Mhm. ..... So Imma tell it like this. Dayiona do NOT..I REPEAT DO NOT, PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY BABY & Robee don't touch her? You hear me?

     I shook my head. I didn't even want to hear the speech, but my mama is the only person who could really handle my anger.

Mom: & I mean- if he ain't touch you Day, then why you tripping?

D: Because they probably killed my friend.

Me: & your friend killed my uncle.

Mom: like I was saying that don't give you the right to nobody, & Robee I guess you can't really do nothing about it, if she like the person that -

      My mama stopped she just started crying. I got up and hugged her. I don't like to see my mama like this.

Me: it's alright ma, he wouldn't want us to be crying...

    I started crying. I mean I ain't no b!tch made n!gga, but yeah I cried for my uncle. Probably the only person, besides my mama that I'll cry over.

Mom: I-i gotta go, but don't start no sh!t or I'm coming back with my glock and I'm dead a** serious. I walked her out.

      When I came back in Shay put some peroxide in my knuckles and wrapped them. I walked upstairs and laid down. I rolled up a blunt and smoked that thang. Then I rolled up another one. I was high as a b!tch up, up , & away.

      That's all I remember.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Dayiona's POV:

*

*

       I laid down in my bed. I had a major ahh headache. LAWRD! Can't win for losing. I hate this sh!t. It's like me against the FVCKING world, how Robee going do me like that. It's just not right. Me & him spose to be REAL CLOSE, but I guess not.

I'm losing people.

1.) Corrine

2.) Robee

     Who next? I need to know! Now!

"Take you down,

I really wanna take you down,

Show you what I'm about,

When I take you down" my phone started ringing. I looked at my phone to see Big Mama calling.

BM: they shot my baby! I need you to get there, cause I'm far out. I'll be there in like an hour.