Chapter 19

Corrine's POV:

    When I got in Yellow's car I started to break down. Why the fuck she had to throw that in my face. Better yet, she told the whole world. We was spose to be bestfriends forever. I would've never pulled something like that off.

     Yellow started driving. I knew he was mad, cause he was speeding and he didn't say sh!t.

Y: why you crying? You couldn't tell me you had a child, but we was together almost 4 whole years?

      He pulled up to my house.

Y: bye Corrine

Me: just let me explain!!

Y: bye

     He drove off, just like that.

    De'Andre's POV:

   I'm glad that the truth came out, I didn't even say a word. But seeing DayDay fight, was kinda cute. She cute when she mad. I don't want her fighting though. Cause if she get any marks, I would be pissed. I walked upstairs to see DayDay laying in the bed with her face in the pillow. Then I heard her sniffing.

Me: Bae, you alright?

D: Imma fuck that bish up, next time she throw a hand my way.

Me: you cute when you mad, but Imma need you to stop crying. Wash up and come back downstairs. Her and yellow left.

      She did as I asked and I went back downstairs.

Tr:I didn't think Rin was like that.

Me: me either

Tat: but then again her and her son look alike. But, how is Dayiona?

Me: she cool, she bout to wash up and she coming back down.

   Me, Trap, and Tool's phone vibrated ad the same time.

Me: we gotta roll y'all.

      I walked upstairs and put my guns and sh!t on me. Then Dayiona came out the bathroom.

Me: DayDay I gotta go Imma be back, Tat downstairs.

D: where you-

       I cut her off by kissing her, then I ran downstairs.

     Dayiona's POV:

   I knew that what Dre was about to do was going to be bad. I just didn't want to think about it. It makes me even more worried.

Me: Tat, do you ever get scared when they go out and do this sh!t.

T: nah, cause they got each others back and they real smart.

Me: I'm nervous as the fuck. 

   Tatiana laughed.

T: don't worry girl.

Me: can I hold the baby?

T: yeah girl!

   She handed me the baby, who was now giggling.

Me: what's her name?

T: Zyriea

Me: she is so cute, she look just like you too!

T: *laughs* I think she look like her daddy, but I get that a lot.

Me: hey cutie wootie, I see you with your pwetty swelf. You just a cutie wootie.