Chapter 28

Ch: 28

Daranique's POV:

*

So I went by the name Raeshawn Faith Smith. That was all wrong. My name that my REAL MOM named me is Daranique Nicole Carter. I'm 15 years old and I'm 4'11. I'm redboned. Nice size butt for my height and nice sized breasts. My hair stops a little after my shoulder, but I usually get a sew-in.

As you can see I'm real short. I still don't let nobody play with me. Alot of people like to underestimate me.

See I'm not going lie. My kidnapper was a fun person at times. I could never play sports or anything though, because my name wasn't real. After awhile, I looked online to try to find stuff. After awhile, my aunt ( my kidnappers sister) told me what really happened. She told me that I was born on March 16 in 1997. She told me she wanted me to meet my REAL family and my last name was Carter. I felt like I was on a movie or something. Everything felt do unreal.

To be honest? I've had a couple if boyfriends before. One of them used to beat me and leave bruises and scars. His mom and my kidnapper were bestfriends so they didn't even care. I just don't want him to come back and hurt me. I have a face that's very similar

I don't surround my self with fake or messy people.If you ain't ride or die material than bish swerve. ✌Imma be real with you at all times, so expect the same. I don't play behind mines , straight like that.

" It all comes down to this

I miss your morning kiss

I won't lie, I'm feeling it

You don't know, I'm missing it

I'm so dumb, I must admit

It's too much to hold it in

I can't say no more than this

I just hope your heart hear me now

Gotta let you know how I'm feeling

You own my heart, he just renting

Don't turn away, pay attention

I'm pouring out my heart oh, boy"

my phone started ringing.

I looked at the clock and saw it was only seven o'clock. Who the hell calling me this early in the morning.

Me: hello?

??: Raeshawn you was suppose to sleep by me where you at?

Me:Dasha I know you ain't calling me at 7 to tell me this, I'm going back to sleep goodnight *hangs up*

* 9:30*

I got out of the bed and did my hygiene. When I walked downstairs I saw my mom sitting food on the table.

Me: GoodMorning Mom *hugs her and tries to kiss cheek*

BM: *laughs* Good Morning my shortness , that's your food right there on the table.

She sat right across from me and we started trying to catch up, some.

BM: *starts crying* I thought I would never be able to see my baby girl, ever again.

Me: *hugs her* so, is your husband my real dad?

BM: nope, Your did lives in Detroit, now! I'm pretty sure he'll be happy to hear about this.