Chapter 18

Y: n!gga, looking like you got something on your mind, bruh

What's going on over there Prince?

Me: how the food taste?

      Everybody said good except Corrine. She was looking at me, she looked real mad.

Me: Rin, why you mugging?

R: First of all get out my face with that shit, bitch.

M: don't come at me on that stupid sh!t

R:Why the fuck you got that lil boy over here?

Me: cause that's my blood, problem? What he did to you, and what did you not do for him?

         Rin hopped up and jumped across the table and punched the fuck outta me. I jumped up fast and put them hands to work. Both of us tumbled on the ground,throwing punches. I got on top of her and kept hitting her in her face. Then somebody pulled me off. And I kicked her in her face.

Tool: Cat fights that's the shit I do like,

   Tat hit him in his chest and told him to stfu.

Me: You mad because you can't take care of YOUR CHILD!!! HIS DADDY AND KELSIE TAKE CARE OF HIM ALL THE FUCKING TIME, BUT YOU ONT DO SHIT. SO, GTF OTTA MY FACE, ....... CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF SOMETHING OR SOMEONE  THAT CAME OUT YOUR CANOE....... SAD ASS BITCH YOU MADE THE BABY, BUT CAN'T TAKE CARE OF IT! LAWRD! BLOWED CAUSE YOU GOT REVEALED, THAT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT, LEMME GO, IM GOING UPSTAIRS

       I looked at everyone's faces and they were just as shocked.

Y: hol' up, you got a child? Man, lets go so I could bring you home... We done to call me, don't text me, if you see me, don't speak, don't nothing....

      I walked upstairs and got back in the bed. I cried, because I was mad. My so called Bestfriend for almost 13 years. I guess not. We really was so close.

      Yellow's POV:

     I can't believe this b!tch. After all the sh!t I ever done for her, she keep some sh!t like this away from me. Do you not know how mad I am. Me and her planned on having some kids.Damn well ain't happening now, she can't even take care of her own seed. Kill the image lawd. Ain't no kid deserve to be motherless. I should've noticed the similarities between them two.I guess I was blinded. I can't even believe this.

      I thought Corrine was wifey material, dawg. I'm bout to go straight back to that player sh!t. I can't love or trust these hœs. Damn, I got a fucking headache thinking about this sh!t. I'm embarrassed. Idk what to see.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

- How y'all like? And I know it's short I just have sh!t to do.