Chapter 5

I walked inside and saw Dre. Ugh !

Me : Wazzam Yellow?

Yellow : Wazzam?

I looked at Dre he had a pretty little girl laying on his chest. She was knocked out.

Yellow : You ain't going speak to my nigga?

Me : *Rolls eyes* Hey

Dre : *nods*

I walked upstairs to a guest bedroom. Its nice. Everything in this house is cool. I washed my hair and flat ironed it. It stopped at the middle of the back. Then I did my red white and blue make up. Finally, I put my clothes on blue flag print high waisted shorts , a red shirt, and some white adidas.

I look cole. My shorts are a lil tight, but it'll be alright. I walked back downstairs and they had people out.

I saw the little girl I saw earlier. She was so pretty. She bumped into me. I looked at her face hard, she kinda looked like Dre but I couldn't really tell what she exactly looked like because she was crying.

?? : *sniffs* ca-can you *sniffs* h-help me *sniffs,sniffs* find m-my *sniffs* daddy *cries*

I bent down to her.

Me : First I want you to stop crying and tell me your name.

?? : D-Destiny *sniffs*

Me : Okay Destiny what's your daddy's name?

Destiny : Dre *cries*

I held her hand and walked around to find Dre, he was all the way in the kitchen. When Destiny saw him she ran supper fast towards Dre. He picked her up.

Dre : D why you crying?

Destiny : *shrugs*

Me : She needed help finding you.

Dre : You're actually talking to me?

For some reason I blushed.

Dre: D I told you I don't want you crying because you're my baby and I don't like to see you sad. Okay?

Destiny : *shakes head*

Dre : Now tell this Pretty lady thank you for helping you.

Destiny : Thank you pretty lady.

Me : You're welcome cutie.

I walked off to find Rin. She was grinding all on somebody and it wasn't Yellow. I yanked her away.

Me : Corrine act like you have fucking sense. Do you want yellow to come over here and beat the fuck out of you?

Corrine : Fuck it I'm just having fun.

Me : You having too much fun.

Corrine : I don't care you need to loosin up.You talking bout me but when is the last time you danced with a guy. I mean Dre likes you and already acting like a fucking master to him. Yeah we know how you be treating him. Its a fucked up world but Dre hurt won't you.

I smelled the alcohol under her breath. I know the truth comes out when your drunk. I didn't have time for bull, so I started dancing. I danced for a while then, I went to the kitchen to get something to drink they mainly had alcohol. I didn't want any. I looked at the clock and saw it was four o'clock. I walked to a bedroom, I thought was my guest room from earlier. Instead I walked into a room where I saw Dre,Yellow and Destiny (who was on the bed sleep).

Me : My bad I thought this was the other room, but I'm bout to head out by my mama, I'll be back later.

Dre : They going have children over there?