Last Chapter

Chapter 32

   *One Month Later*

     Dayiona's POV:

*

*

         It's been a month now & I'm just. So happy, now. Me and Nique are like bestfriends. School started, I got me a lil clique or whatever. Me & Dre been strong as ever.We ain't ever fuuck either.

      Robee let me move out and go live with Dre. Destiny, is cool sometimes and sometimes she have a attitude. Her mom is coming back in town today. We're going to have a dinner at the house. She wants to come clean. Big Mama, Nique, and Dre are going to be there. Big Mama is going to cook.

Dre: Bae?

Me: huh?

Dre: you going pick Destiny up from school?

Me: I have a lot of homework , you gotta do it today.

     Dre grabbed the keys and left.

     My phone started vibrating in my pocket.

Me: hello? 

??: Hey Dayiona this is Jessica, I was calling to tell you an emergency came up over here, and I won't be leaving until tomorrow night.

Me: okay, I will tell everyone.

J: thanks!

Me: you're welcome. *hangs up*

     It took me about an hour to finish my homework. Nique was laid out on the couch knocked out.

Me: Nique!

      I sat on her, until she got up.

N: what?

Me: I thought you wanted me to do your hair?

N: wait lemme go use it, get your stuff.

      I walked to the closet and got the hair stuff. Then I walked to the guest room that's now for Nique. She got her sew-in like 3 weeks ago. Imma roll it for her so it look cute.

         When she came out of the bathroom I rolled  her hair.

Me: Nique, I know you like Slim

N: man, that nigga aggravating! Imma bust his a** .

Me: y'all so cute bruh

N: gtf

Me: love youu!!

N: You got your stuff ready for that party tomorrow?

Me: yeah girl Imma be swagged out.

N: Shidd me too.

        Slim is in the same sh!t as Dre, Trap, & Tool. Slim is Trap lil brother. That boy fine. He chocolate too, but all them girls be all on his diick. He a Sophomore but he pulling all the hœs.

       I rolled it, and sprayed her hair.

Me: you done.

    *1 hour*

    Big Mama came to pick up Nique already. I was soo bored, cause Dre didn't come back yet.

Dre's POV:

*

     I decided to go to the hospital to see my daughter, after I picked up Destiny. When I walked to the nursery in the hospital, I saw Kendall in there holding the baby.