Chapter 20

Dayiona's POV:

When Dre got here it had to be like after 2 if he even got here. Me and Tatiana feel asleep in the bed while we was watching tv.

I got up and got out the bed. I did my hygiene and walked downstairs. Nobody was there. I walked to Destiny's room and saw all the little ones sleep.I walked in the guess room and saw Tool and Trap sleep. One was at the top, one was at the bottom. I walked to the other guest room and saw Dre knocked out.

I jumped on the bed and started kissing him all over his face so he could wake up. He groaned.

Dre: leave me alone!

Me: wake up.

I started jumping in the bed. I kept jumping until, Dre knocked me down. He kept tickling me.

Me: okay! I'm sorry!

I ran out the bed.

Me: wake the niggas up make them go home and get dressed, so we could go out to eat.

Dre: it's to early, go back to sleep. Real niggas need they rest, and you ain't real, so you ain't gotta sleep, ever, ever ever

Me: Imma give you a hour. And yo ass better be out the bed!

I went back to the room. Tatiana was up holding Zyriea.

Me: Goodmorning

T: Goodmorning!

Me: cutie wootie

I took Zyriea out of Tat's hands. She was just giggling. This is one of the prettiest babies I ever saw.

Me: her just so goofy, huh, silly willy, her laugh at anything, cute self

I was talking in my lil baby voice. She was showing all gums. Just too cute, bruh.

Tat: you told Dre?

Me: not yet??

Tat: he going be happy to be a daddy to another child.

Me: tat he's not the daddy

Tat:WHAT ?

What you mean

Me: Before I moved in here, I got raped Tat, ......I'm scared.

She came over to me and hugged me. Then she squeezed me tight.

Tat: it's alright Day, & I think we should go get you tested to make sure they didn't give you nothing.

Me: yeah, we should

I got up and put on some black and white skinny jeans, with a white tank top,and a vest with my red vans. Then I put my hair into a bun.

Me: it look like they ain't getting up, so we could just stop and get something on our way back.

Tat: yeah,

She put Zyriea in her carseat and we headed out.

*The Clinic*

I was nervous coming here, cause this is where my mom works. I didn't see her at the front ,so I was happy. We sat for like 10 minutes then they finally called my name.

??: hi, follow me to room 1D and Dr.Smith will be here shortly.

The lady walked out.

Tat: you scared?

Me: yeah, cause I mean I was a virgin before that, so you know that will be bad.

Tat: what do you think Dre would say?