Chapter 14

I stayed there crying in Big Mama's arms. I guess I was loud cause three girls came out of the house.

??:Big Mama what happened?

BM: Tazz call my son and tell him to get here ASAP.

After about five minutes Dre pulled up.He looked nervous until he saw me crying.

Dre: what's wrong bae

Me: He raped me

Dre picked me up and brought me to his room.

Dre: who raped you

Me: my Mama's boyfriend

Dre: what she said?

Me: s-she kk-kicked me o-out!!

I cried and Dre held me.

Dre: Imma go handle this!

Me: no, just stay here with me

Dre: well stop crying, I got you, nah go get cleaned up, I got some people that I want you to meet some people.

Me: alright!

Took a shower and put a tank top on and a pair of Dre's basketball shorts.When I got out I saw Dre laying down.

Me: get up n!gga

He laughed. Then he pulled my hand and we walked downstairs. I saw those same girls from earlier and a boy.

Dre: Everybody this My baby Dayiona and Dayiona these are my cousins Tazzmine or Tazzy, Mi'Quan, Aubree, and Tionne. Aubree and Tionne are twins they 14, Mi'Quan 15 and Tazzy 17. They going be here for like a week while they getting situated into they're new house.

Me: Hey & where my baby at?

Dre: right here!

Me:Destiny

Dre: upstairs sleep in her room.

Me: oh, well I got a headache. Im bout to check on Destiny and I'm going to sleep.

2days later..

It's been bukoo fun by Dre. Tazz is cool people. Dre is even over protective over the girls. Today I'm taking Dre's card and Me, Tazz, Aubree, Destiny and Tionne are going to the mall. We taking the Camaro.

Once we made it to the mall. Aubree and Tionne left us. I picked up Destiny. When we went to 4 different stores, so far. Right now we're in Charlotte Rouse and I see Kendall and a couple of her friends.

K: Look at this stupid hœ! Y'all know she f^cking Prince. She trying to steal my man.

Me: *laughs* you seem a little angry, you alright?

K: you going be angry in about 3 more months when Dre's child come out this good ole cat!

Me:psh,

??: look my Bestfriend pregnant but I'll bust your ass

Me:Well let's go.

I dropped all my shit. Tazz pulled me back.

Tazz: them lil girls ain't worth your time, they just mad cause you have something they could never get.

It truly made me mad that Dre was going to have another child, and not from me. But I can't let these hœs know. We paid for our clothes and left.

When we walked out of the store we spotted Aubree and Tionne walking our way with this girl who kind of looked around my age.

Tionne: look who we found.

??: Hey Tazz and whose this?

Tazz: joy, this is Dre's girlfriend

Me: we'll not-

J: oh hell Dre is for me and I'll kill any and everybody behind him.

Me: mm, I guess I'm scared

I was being sarcastic. I picked up Destiny and headed to the car. I didn't want to be a bad example for her, so I wasn't going to fight. Tionne, Tazz, and Aubree followed behind me.

Tionne: i think you scary

Me: and I think I'm smart for not scooping down to these hœs level.

It was quiet after that. When we pulled up to the house. We got our bags out. I was way more than pissed.

Tazz: you alright, Yiona

Me: I guess

Tazz: girl don't trip offa them and my lil sister, she just think she allat

Tionne: shut up

Tazz: gtf

Tionne: watch when I tell mama you cussing

Tazz: and Aubree going say you lying

A: shole is,

Tazz: anyways Yiona, we leaving today and our new house party is going be Saturday.

Me: alright girl.

Somebody pulled up to the house and blowed their horn

??: Tazzmine, Aubree & Tionne get in this car we ain't got all damn day, I want y'all to see this new house.

I hugged Tazz and Aubree, but that Tionne girl just got in the car.

Me: Come in Destiny lets go inside.

Dre wasn't inside. I put some chicken nuggets in the oven and started watching tv. When it was done I fixed me and Destiny some nuggets.We got in the bed and watched cartoons until she fell asleep.

45min...

Dre walked in here. He kissed Destiny's cheek and tried to kiss me. I turned my head.

Dre: so it's like that ma,

Me: Dre she's pregnant!

Dre: whose pregnant?

Me: Kendall and its your baby

I started to cry.

Dre: Kendall is a hœ it's probably not mine anyway.

Me: her lil friend was trying to fight me and yo lil girlfriend Joy.

Dre: that's not my girlfriend & you gotta know that no matter what goes on there's always going to he someone trying to take your spot,so don't let these hœs get to you. We going have children together one day and get married and live in a Xxl house.

Me: I don't think I want kids anymore

Dre: why ?

Me: Because I always wanted to be somebodies first. I mean I love destiny, but if you having a child from Kendall I don't want a child from you, and her daddy the one that raped me anyways?

Dre:WHAT?

______________________________________________