Chapter 23

Robee's POV:

         2 days later...

      I just walked in the house and it's after 5 in the morning. I walked to the other guest room and took a shower. I was not about to be laying in the bed dirty. That just ain't me. Then I walked to Ky 's room and saw he was knocked out. Then I walked to DaDay'sroom to see she was knocked out.

   When I walked in my room, it was real dark. I walked over to the bed and started to get in. Until Shay turned on the lamp.

S: where the fvck you was at?

Me: I was handling business.

S: so you mean to tell me that all that time you was handling business.

Me: I don't even understand why you mad, you know what I did when we first got in this relationship! I told from Day 1, so what you mad for?

Me: Because you can at least let me know you going be home late, call & check on me or answer your phone when I call, I don't wanna be that person that you just walk all over and don't give a fvck about. I want you to care.

     Shay was crying. I got next to her and hugged her.

Me: come on, stop crying Shay!

          I kissed her. & one thing lead to another, lemme just say, I put that a** to sleep.

   Dayiona's POV:

          I woke up at like 8:30. I got up and did my hygiene.I walked to Kyren room to see he was woke.

Ky: can you fix me something to eat ?

Me: what you want

Ky: Frosted Flakes.

   Owee my favorite cereal. Both of us ate cereal.

Me: so Ky, how you like mommy?

Ky: she nice, but if I bad, I get whipping!

Me: foreal?

Ky: yeah

Me: you love her?

Ky: yeah!

Me: good

      We finished eating our cereal and went back upstairs. I walked in my room and looked at my phone. I had so many missed calls from Dre, Big Mama, Trevon & Tat.

       I called my Bestfriend back first. Btw Trevon ( Tempz) and Robee bestfriends too. They in the same sh!t together, so yeah.

Me: hello

T: Wazzam Bestfriend!

Me: nothing chilling!

T: I want you to meet somebody Bestfriend. I think I found somebody good enough.

Me : what's her name ?

T: Bliss

Me:she black?

T: she a Oreo, but white on the outside black in the inside, she was adopted by black people.

Me: you know how I feel about them white girls, but if you happy I'm happy Bestfriend!

T: good, and come to the movies tonight !