Chapter 13

Andre's POV :

I woke up with DayDay laying her face in my chest. I got up quickly and did my hygiene. I smelled good downstairs, so I knew my mom was cooking. When I walked downstairs I saw my mama cooking in her night gown.

Me : Goodmorning Ma!

I kissed her cheek.

Ma : Goodmorning baby!

Me : Momma Dayiona is here.

Ma : good, cause I got extra's, now go up stairs the food going he ready in about 50 minutes and wake Dayiona up, cause I have to talk to y'all, it's very important.

I walked upstairs and woke Dayiona up. Then I went to my office. I called Yellow up.

Yellow : Waz good?

Me : Nun bruh chilling, but I need you to let all the boys know that we got a meeting at 2, and no later.

Yellow : aight bruh

Me : one *hangs up*

I decided to call Jessica.

Jessica : Hello

Me : Hey,where my baby at?

Jessica : in the kitchen working my damn nerves!

Me : you have plans with her today?

Jessica : No.

Me : Well, I'm bout to pick her up.

Jessica : alright

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys and headed out. Jessica lives like 6 blocks away from me. She live in a 2 bedroom condo. Her crib coo, though. She live there with her cousin Erica, who is an aggravating ass bitch.

When I pulled up I blowed the horn. Jessica walked out holding Destiny's hand. See Jessica, she is a pretty girl. About 5'6, red bone, sandy brown hair that stops at her back, small waist, small butt and about 36C cupped breast.

I got out the car, to put D in her seat. She ran over and attacked me.

Destiny : Dwaddy!! I mwiss you !!

Me : I missed you to D, now come get in the car, and tell mommy bye.

She told Jessica bye and then, I put her in her seatbelt and buckled her up.

15min..

Destiny : Gwama!!!

Ma : Look whose here, my favorite girl in the world.

Destiny giggled.

Ma : you want to eat?

Destiny : uh uh Mwommy gwave mwe fwood aweady!

Ma : well go watch tv baby, we bout to eat eat.

Dayiona was already sitting at the table, so I sat across from her and my mom sat on side of me.

Ma : so Dre remember Malcom?

Me : Yeah, duh ma your husband

Ma : well his job is moving into a different area, but I decide to move with him. I found a house and all. We're going to move to Savannah, so the house is to you.

Me : Imma miss you ma

Ma : Boy please!

Day : Dre can I talk to your mom in private.

Dayiona's POV:

There was so many things that I wanted to talk to big mama about. Things that I can't even tell my own mama I'm able to tell big mama. You just don't know how good that feels.