Ch. 19: It's ten o'clock

Glancing at the clock, Mackenzie sat down at the vanity in her room and grabbed the cherry blossom lotion she always used.

An hour.

She had an hour left, and then she would be Gareth's for twenty-four long hours where he could do anything he had ever wanted to do. It was her chance to get what she had dreamed of with him. To feel him, touch him, taste him.

Be with him.

Whatever she had said, done, and accused him of, Mackenzie trusted Gareth when he said he would not have sex with her unless he felt she had given him permission, unless he felt she was with him in the moment. That was the part she feared the most. If he stopped and she never got to experience him in that way.

Would he be soft and gentle with her their first time, or hard and fast because he had wanted her for so long? Would she get anything out of it, or would it be his pleasure getting all the attention?

There was no doubt in her mind that he wanted her. He desired not just any woman, he desired her. That was no certainty for it being a good time. He had promised her punishment. She was sure he would administer that without mercy. The pain did not phase her at all. Pain, she could handle. It was the fact that he would give it to her.

Would her feelings change?

Would her body react?

No matter the outcome, Mackenzie could not deny how her insides tightened at the thought, and her clit tingled. Her entire body thrummed with excitement. She wanted him to do it all to her. She needed to please him by accepting him.

Slowly, she massaged the lotion into her skin all over her body. She had had her nails done and gotten a full body waxing the day before. Her skin felt smooth, and her nerve endings pricked with sensitivity. Her nipples excitedly contracted into hard nubs, eager to meet his hands and mouth.

Mackenzie put on some light makeup and dried her hair. Gareth liked it loose. That would please him.

She hoped.

She grabbed the corsage and put it on. On the back, satin strings tied it together. Though, with no actual effect, they were just embellishments. She needed to close it from the front with a crazy amount of tiny hooks that took forever to close.

The result looked great, though.

The corsage covered up all the scars down her sides, and it held in her stomach. She hated those scars; they were a constant reminder of the darkness in her. Mackenzie was not unhappy with her body any longer. She liked herself, and the corsage did not give her a fake body shape. The body-tight fabric enhanced what she had done for herself.

Losing weight had been her physical distraction when her heart had ached from Gareth's disappearance. Changing her diet and working out were things she had been able to control while her mind had roamed in complete darkness from the loss. She had done it for herself, not because she had thought she would get Gareth back if she were skinnier. She applauded herself on that.

Mackenzie put on her red silk satin kimono and tied it around her waist. It was short and only reached her mid-thighs. Why hide her body from him? He would strip her faster than she would realize, anyway.

Shoes?

No, she was not some porn model. Waltzing in, wearing stilettoes like some porn star housewife vixen, trying to seduce the plumber, was not her cup of tea. If he wanted shoes, he could ask her to wear some.

She sprayed on her usual perfume and looked at herself in the mirror.

The mirror showed what she already knew. She looked good. Visually, she hoped she would turn him on. Her cheeks naturally blushed from all the dirty thoughts rummaging in her head, and her eyes sparkled and seemed darker than usual. The darkness almost hid the nervousness in there.