Ch. 32: Forgive me

"I'm ready, Sir."

Gareth smiled at her willingness. He would make it good for her. 

Painful, but good.

"How are those tits?" He grabbed them hard and roughly mauled them until Mackenzie moaned out. He played roughly with them, teasing the nipples, which stood hard and waiting. Just for fun, because he loved Mackenzie's sounds, he slapped them a few times.

"They don't really feel like they're into it? I want sensitive nipples and tingling skin from you." Gareth held on to the soft globes so hard he might bruise them just by doing that. "They honestly don't feel like they're ready. If they're not ready, I can't punish them. If I can't punish them, I'll be very upset. I might just go back to that sweet, sore pussy and let it know my disappointment."

"Make them ready, please," Mackenzie whined.

"You're sure? You might not enjoy it as that pussy enjoyed it."

"I'm sure."

Slowly, Gareth let his hand travel down to her pussy, making sure she felt it all the way to not shock her. He gave her every opportunity to stop him if it took her over her limit. He smacked her pussy lightly and immediately found her clit to counter the smack.

Mackenzie nearly jumped off the bed with a shriek.

"So, sensitive. That's how I want your tits, Doll." He rubbed her needy clit, noting how she responded with little moans but still twitching with sensitivity. He kept going until she bucked against his hand, wanting that last push. "You might as well stop that. You're not allowed until your tits have taken their punishment. If you disobey me in this, I'll whip this pussy until it can't feel pleasure at all," Gareth stated in an icy voice, fully aware of how the threat was enough to never become a reality. As if he would do that to her?

A quiver went through Mackenzie. She knew he would do it if she disappointed him, and she would take it. All she wanted was to get to that 'good girl' and feel him inside her. But he had to stop touching her clit or she would cum.

"Do it, please. Make them ready."

"Ok, if that's what you want." Gareth stopped his stimulation and moved around and sat across her stomach. He did not put his full weight on her, because he wanted her to breathe freely. He found the riding crop where he left it and held it in his hand.

"Present yourself, arch your back, and show me those tits are mine to prepare for punishment."

Without hesitation, Mackenzie did as Gareth ordered, and waited with anticipation. The first time the flap of the riding crop hit her, she was unprepared. She let out a small cry, but after that, she bit back her sounds. Breathed deeply and allowed him to warm her skin with harder and harder hits.

Her nipples especially had his attention.

Mackenzie strained her muscles by holding her position. Fire surged through her, making her blood rush through her veins and a pleasurable heat centered in the pit of her stomach. She needed to cum so badly. Her body craved it and would endure anything for him to give her that.

Her mind focused only on pleasing him.

"I'm beginning to see a slight difference. But these nipples aren't very responsive. How many hits on each will make them stand at attention for me?"

Attention?

They were so hard they could explode at any moment. Mackenzie's mind blurred from all the conflicting sensations in her. "Five, Sir?"