Chapter 9

Not since I came? Does that mean.. Forget it. It's not important.

"I shouldn't have said that. Mr Rosolo is very strict about his personal life. He doesn't like involvement." She stared at the wall before she turned to me before with a frightened emotion on her face.

"Ma'am please don't tell him I told you" She begged with her eyes

"I will tell him if I hear you call me ma'am one more time" I spoke with seriousness which she returned with a nervous smile.

She returned back to chopping the food as I lifted myself from the chair before leaving the kitchen and heading towards my room. or our room.

I sat on the bed as I thought about his actions this morning. He confuses me. He does nice things but then ruins the moment by making me believe he is a monster.

Shaking my thoughts away I walk towards the toilet and refresh myself by clearing the makeup which irritated me.

I came out of the bathroom with a new refreshes face as I walked towards the balcony which let in cold wind.

I folded my arms under my breasts as I let the cold wind hit me. The air calmed me down. It always calmed me down.

The air was my escape from the madness I get stuck in. The air gives me a chance for a short time of freedom. 

I stared out at the white clear fluffy clouds that moved out of my sight slowly. I let out a large sigh. 

Why is it always me that gets stuck in these disasters. Why can't my life be simple with one happy family. 

Why is it always me. A tear ran down my face. Tears. Tears. Tears. 

I need to control myself and stop crying at the past.

A knock on the door bought me out of my thoughts as I cleared my sore throat and wiped my dry tear. 

"come in" I raised my voice as I walked towards the door.

Maria walked half in as she stood by the door.

"Lunch is ready." She spoke 

I nodded to which she exited the room and followed slowly behind her.

I walked down the stairs towards the dinner hall but saw that I was the only one eating.

"Where is everyone else?" I hesitated as I looked up at Maria who just stood at the other end of the room.

"Mr. Rosolo is at work and all the men don't eat lunch." Maria spoke professionally 

I nodded and felt even more awkward than before. I didn't want the food to go to waste as I ate a little before remembering that I don't have a tour of this place.

I chewed my food before I spoke,

"Can you give me a tour of this place after I finish?" 

"M- Andonisia, Sure," I smiled at her before I told her to pick up the plate.

I sat in the dining room waiting for Maria.

She entered to which I stood up and followed her.

She showed me around the whole house from top to bottom. The house included everything. Like everything. 

Living Rooms

Dining Room

Gym

Library

Luxurious Bathrooms

The Ball Room

The Maid house