Chapter 2

I jolted up, covered in sweat blurred by the tears in my eyes. It happened again. My thoughts got the best of me. My thoughts have finally destroyed me.

Breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath I did not realize who was there or what was happening. All  my thoughts were triggered by the memory. The memory which I beg to be erased from my mind. Catching my breath I now realize and cold but heavy hand on my shoulder. A presence next to me. 

Ready to fight back I shriek in fear just to find myself lose my breath once again. 

The man, no, A man in front of me . Dark brown orbs staring back at me with curiosity and worry. No not worry, questioning. Yes, questioning. His questioning eyes staring back. His black hair gelled back slick. His beard, not too big not too small. Clean. Before I could stop myself I am bought back into my world by the movement of someone. Him. 

Standing up I know realize his tall figure towering me down. Fear shot through me as I tried getting out the soft silky bed but stopped by the duvet wrapped around me. 

A clear of a throat stopped my actions as I once again look up at the man in front. "I have heard from many maids about your night terrors."

 I looked down in embarrassment.  I could feel his dark orbs staring me down, all of a sudden wanting to hide under a rock and never come out again.

 Realizing I don't know the man in front of me i speak, "W-who are you?" gosh. Why did I need to stutter. Its his eyes. They're, They're so captivating and just full of authority. A chuckle is soon heard from the man in front. Locking my eyes with his, he bends down to my level as I am still tangled in the bed and stares right back at me. Slowly taking his eyes down my lips to my chest to my legs and looks back up at me. 

"Me? So you don't even know the man who has bought you here? " He spoke with amusement as a slow smirk was added to his perfect face. My body stiffened as I prepared to lash out on the man that bought me to this beautiful mansion. 

"What is your purpose of bringing me here? Get me out of here!" I spoke with as much authority. I lifted my index finger at him as he just stared down at it. 

Taking a deep breath his intense eyes continued to stare at the finger raised up at him. "Do you know what I do with people who raise their voice or fingers at me" He paused, "I take them to my basement, which by the way is not far from this room, I sit them in a  chair and question them the reason they decided to do such thing." he paused again staring right at now. "I slowly and painfully cut off all of their fingers one by one. The slower the better right?" He smirked back at me. 

Stared at my finger once again and watched as I lowered it to my side. "Good girl" he whispered which sent me tingles down my arm. "Because you were being a good girl and listened to me, its only fair if I tell my angel the reason she is here." Once again takes a pause to stare at me for a reaction, as he gets none back he continues.

 "For starters, your abductors name is, Dante Rosolo." My eyes widened. Dante Rosolo. Dante. The mafia boss. The Italian Mafia Boss. No wonder the house looks like this. Taking a deep breath trying to process the information  stare at him which signals him to continue, " The reason you are here is because... because I need a wife." 

My breath hitches but he continues. " A beautiful angelic wife who will do as I say, when I say or how I say it. And you my love match all of my needs and wants." He spoke with such ease with those intense eyes once again staring  me down. I was speechless. Words refused to leave my mouth. Wife? Wife of a Mafia Boss?  No. No. No. I will do everything in my power to not let this happen. I raised my head to meet his face. I shook my head in denial and refusal but only was returned by a deep chuckle once again from him. 

"Angel," I frowned, "It's not your choice" his seductive smirk widened even more than before. He hovered over me slowly and sensually causing me to lie back onto the bed helpless. Fear shot through my eyes. 

Hovered over me he slowly raised his finger at face as he caressed it my tears which now have dried up on my face, leaving my eyes red. "What am I going to do with you" he sighed and slowly moved to my neck with his hot breath lingering there for a while.

 "S-Sto-op" I breathed out in discomfort. "Angels got to get used to this, isn't she? She is gonna be a good little girl and do what I say right?"

 He questions in amusement  as his eyes travel from my chest heaving up and down to my stomach as he once again looked back at my face which was covered in uneasiness. "Well Angel, you'll have to get used to it, won't you" he lifted himself up which slowly gave me a chance to breathe once again freely. 

"Breakfast is almost ready, get up and get dressed. A maid will collect you to take you to the dining room." He spoke as fast as he went with seriousness covered in his face.

I large huff left out of my mouth as well as confusion covered my mind. Breakfast? In the dining room? Me getting out of this room? This sounded quite strange to me as since I have not left this room once. Food was bought to  me. Always. 

The weirdest of all. His Wife. His Wife who will do as he will say, when he says it. Terror overtook my mind. How am I going to get out of this trouble?

I sat there for a few minutes refreshing what had just happened. I need to shower. Urgently. Rushing into the bathroom to get ready for the breakfast I did not even know I was having outside my room.

..............................

Do you like the mafia boss?
How do you think he will treat her?
Comment suggestions please. 

Comment what you liked and disliked

Thank you very much !!!! 

Dont forget to vote and comment on the chapters

:)