Chapter 29

I kissed back.

...

I felt a wet light feeling on my neck. The feeling felt good. My eyes furrrowed at the wetness on my neck. What was it. 

My hand lifted to rub the wetness off of my neck but was stopped when my hand made contact with a head.

My eyes opened painfully to see Dante's head on my neck as I realised it was him giving me kisses.

I let out a small laugh before I gently pushed him off. I sat up against the headboard.

"Wasn't last night's kisses enough?" I asked amused.

Last night.

After a few moments we let out of each others lips and let out heavy breaths as our eyes kept eye contact.

"I-" His lips smashed on mine once again. This time I didn't let him take control. His large cold hands travelled down my waist and then under my top. His hands grabbed my breast and unexpectantly squeezed it making me shriek. He took control.

He slowly travelled to my neck and then down to my chest, giving me light kisses and some rough ones. 

Before he was going to go down further I stopped him, "Dante." He stopped and looked up at me.

"I don't think if I am ready. I want to get to know you properly." He didn't say anything so I continued. "I want to know your favourite food, your favourite drink. I want to know your routine. I want to get to know you before we do anything." I spoke calmly. I think I killed the moment. Gosh.

Instead of Dante shouting or getting angry, for the first time he smiled at me. He took my hand in his. He sat next to me. "Ask me then. Get to know me. I've been ready since I married you" He answered.

I gave him a small smile. My heart skipped as I was getting excited to ask him questions and finally know the person I married.

"Ask" He insisted.

I looked away from Dante trying to think of what to ask

"How old are you?" The question made me question myself. Why hadn't I asked him this before.

A chuckle left his mouth, "29" He answered.

My eyes widened. He did NOT look 29. "I'm 26" I answered back.

"I know." Oh yeah. 

"Oh yeah. I forgot that you knew me before I knew you" 

"Ask me a question then" I spoke after the few second silence.

I looked at him to see me looking at me already.

"What do you like to do in your free time angel?" He asked calmly.

"In my free time? Uhm. Idk." I thought about it for a few seconds. "Uhm, I like cooking, I like swimming, Uhm, I do a lot. The thing is that I always used to work and never paid attention to my free time" I honestly spoke. I never had thought about it. 

"So my angel was a workaholic?"  He asked amused.

"Yes,  I loved my job. Every day there is someone that needed help and it made me feel so good that I could help them" 

Dante didn't reply but still stared at me. "What" I let out a small laugh. My cheeks heated up by his stare. 

"I'm just looking at my angel talking" He answered.

There was a few minutes of silence. "What made you want to marry me?"  I curiously asked.

He didn't answer straight away but let out a sigh and looked at the wall and then back at me.