Chapter 10

"You becoming my wife gives you a chance to finally live," He spoke,

"Marriage is the chance for two people to have free sex, free parties etc." He continued as he kept eye contact.

"You won't regret this marriage" He assured me before he laid back onto the couch and closed his eyes.

I stared at him for a second before wiping a tear that rolled down my face.

I got up and made my way to the cold bed. I tucked myself in as I let the tears fall down my face. I couldn't fight anymore. I had to just go along with it.

With that thought I closed my eyes to a deep slumber.

.................................

My deep  slumber is broken when I heard the black out curtains being pulled back and let the bright light through the window. 

My hand held against the light as I squinted trying to open my eyes but the morning sun didn't want to let me.

I looked in the direction to Margaret as she stood there waiting for me to get up.

I leant against the headboard as I looked around me to find the room empty with just me and Margaret.

"Sir is waiting for you downstairs" Margaret spoke as I glanced at her.

I got out of bed and nodded at her as I walked into the bathroom to freshen up. I suddenly felt this tired feeling that made me want to go back into the bed. 

I yawned through my morning routine before I put my hair in its usual low bun as I changed into sweats and a crop top not bothering to wear a bra.

I walked out of the room to find it empty. I shrugged as I lazily walked down the stairs. 

I walked in to the dining room to see the room doubled with men eating breakfast. I looked around the room before I spotted Dante once again which bought me a memory of last night. 

The wedding was in a few days and I had to think of a solution to get away from him.

I can't let him ruin my life like this. 

I sat down on the chair opposite Alessandro as I didnt bother to look at any of them. I looked down at the plate that Maria filled up as I lost my appetite.

I didn't feel like doing anything today. I wanted to cry. I wanted to hide.

"Andonisia" I heard my name which made me turn my head to the direction of Dante. 

"Eat" He told me as he glanced at me before taking a bite out of his toast.

"I- I'm not hungry" I spoke as I lost my words.

Suddenly I am picked up and sat in the lap of none other than Dante.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered as a blush fell upon me. Gosh this is so embarrassing.

"Eat now" He motioned to his plate which was now refilled for me.

I looked at him before shifting in his lap.

"Stop moving" Dante grunted in my ear as his hands pushed down on my hips .

I looked up at him before he motioned for me to eat which I hesitantly grabbed the toast and took the smallest bite out of it.

"No, not like this " Dante watches me before he takes a part of the toast  in his hand before motioning me to open my mouth.

I lean forward before I open my mouth to take a bite out of the toast from his hands. His thumb rubbed against my lower lip as he stared at it.

I cleared my throat before getting up and sitting back in my seat. 

I felt a presence which I refused to look up to.

Stuck in my own thoughts she didn't realize Dante and the men had left. 

I ran a  hand through my hair before getting up and walking towards my bedroom.

I entered the room and quickly got tucked into bed before slumber came upon me.

.................

I am once again woken but by a rough hand that caressed my hair.

My eyes slowly opened as I looked around the room to see Dante stood next to me touching my hair.

A yawn left my mouth as I looked up at Dante in confusion. I sat up leaning against the head board as my heavy lids tried closing on me.

I felt cold. I felt tired. I felt like I was going to die. 

I could hear Dante talking but I could not pay attention as my brain refused to pick up the words.

I felt Dante's rough hands caress my face as he shifted my face to his.

"Did you hear what I said?" He spoke calmly

"No" I whispered before I closed my eyes to relax.

"We are getting married tomorrow" He spoke as he sat next to me on the  other side of the bed.

My eyes opened wide as I stared at him in confusion.

"Wait what?" 

"I dont repeat myself angel" He shrugged

"You said a few days?" I questioned as I leant closer

"I decided the earlier the better" He spoke as he didn't lose contact with me 

My brows furrowed.

"Dante Please-" I spoke trying to persuade him.

"Please what?" 

"I will do anything." I spoke

"Clean for you" 

"Work for you"

"Help the maids" 

"Just Anything but please don't get married to me"  I spoke in desperation

"Why would you wanna be my slave when I can make you my wife." He looked up at me before he came closer.

"This discussion is done." He was about to get up but I pulled him down by his suit.

He looked down at me, I put my hands together and begged him with tears running down my face.

He pulled away his suit jacket before walking  to the couch. 

I sat there. Stuck.  Lost. Lonely. And once again I believed that my life cannot go back to what it was with mother.

My smile widened remembering the things mother did for me. The sacrifices she made for me..

Now I was alone. The only thing I could do was go along with it. I leant against the headboard as I cried freely.

........................

Please comment and Vote. What do you think will happen in the next chapter? 

Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!