Chapter 14

He gave me medicine before tucking me in bed.

"I will wake you up for the flight" Dante spoke as he caressed my hair as deep slumber fell upon me.

...............

 I woke up by a continuous shake on my shoulder.

"Angel" I heard Dante's calm voice

"Angel it's time for the flight" He spoke now closer to my face

"hmm" I groaned as sleep still covered my face.

"Come on, get up" He spoke as he lifted me up from the bed.

I got up and freshened before walking back towards Dante

We both walked out towards the car as I still felt tired.

Dante and I sat together at the back as Alessandro sat at the front.

Me and Dante kept our distance as he was on his phone and I was staring out of the window still trying to figure out what was happening.

The daylight was replaced by the dark sky which was filled with stars and the moon which followed us along our ride.

We reached the airport where we entered the Jet which just screamed mafia.

The cream coloured leather seats and dark brown wooden interior. There was also a mini fridge which included many drinks inside of it.

I took a seat by the window as Dante sat opposite me before telling Alessandro to do something for him.

"Hi, I'm Rebecca and I will be your attendant for this flight" A high pitched voice was heard as me and Dante both turned to her. She didn't look at me but just stared at Dante.

She wore the shortest skirt even with a shirt 2x too tight for her with her tits about to fall out. Why she suffocating them?

"If you need anything please call me" Rebecca spoke as she battered her eyes at Dante who didn't answer back.

"Get me the whiskey bottle and a glass" Dante spoke as he stared at his laptop ahead of him.

"Yes, Sir" She spoke as she walked with her plastic ass to the drink section before returning to Dante.

She leant over the table which pushed her also plastic tits against the table as she poured the drink in for him.

I sat there watching. How is she not embarrassed by her actions. 

Noticing Dante didn't give her any attention she lifted herself off the table before giving me a dirty as I watched her walk away.

I burst out laughing for no reason at all. I have never seen someone so desperate and still not getting any attention. 

Dante now looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

I shut my mouth as I tried to keep the laugh in but it just came in muffles.

I then calmed myself down as I stared out the window while Dante completed his work.

"Why are we going to Italy" I asked as my mind tried to figure out why.

"For you to meet my famiglia and so I can get some business done"  He answered as he didn't look up from the screen.

"Business? You mean the illegal mafia you are apart of?" I questioned with an amused smile.

"Apart of? I own the mafia" He was now looking at me. Why did he get so offended. 

"Same thing" I said under my breath